Are there any characters who you can be a little blind for?

GarthKITN

Axell Florent. I just can't find it in myself to hate this guy. He's hilarious. He's such a dick that he's actually surpassed the point of being a dick and has become awesome. He wants to "saddle" Val while chilling on his disgusting chicken eating habits? That's chill. He wants to burn his brother for being a traitor and threaten Davos? Nice. He wants to create his own titles to make up for his useless existence, boasting of being the "Queen's Hand" even though no such position exists? Awesome.

:agree: FINALLY someone else who appreciates ASOIAF's ultimate Man of The World! Let's start a fanclub!

Actually tbh I hated Axell in my initial read through, but I think when I saw this depiction of him I started to just find him funny. That and this hilarious fanpage for him on Facebook that unfortunately no longer exists.

Jaime, Catelyn, Sansa, Sandor. I do try to be objective, but something about these characters. I know I'd support them no matter what they do. Though I'm starting to get my blinders off a little when it comes to Jaime.

Also, I finished all five books before I realized that I was completely viewing Brienne through foggy, rose-coloured glasses. I still appreciate she is one of the most gallant knights we've seen in the story, if not the most gallant. But her somewhat 'childish' view of the world never really registered with me when I was reading the books.

Archived