Are there any characters who you can be a little blind for?

GarthKITN

Same here. Any Stark really. My heart is wolfish. Especially Arya. (Note my sig.)

And on certain points, I will defend Tyrion, Dany, and Stannis tenaciously too.

I deemed you the champion of Arya on the Champion of Love/Hate thread (or whatever it's titled).

Stannis, he's been my favorite King ever since I first started the series.

Melisande, some of my friends who still haven't read the books think that she's evil. I try my best to defend her, plus I'm a believer of the Lord of Light... and TV Melisandre is kind of hot...

Arya, she's a bad ass.

Jon Snow, Bran and Tyrion -- "I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things." - though, Tyrion's chapters in ADwD were still hard to get into.

First time I read the first three books I was completely blinded by the Starks. Now, not so much. I realize they're all pretty dimwitted and narrowminded.

Say what? You will feel foolish when they emerge victorious at the end!

Stannis. I can't unsee the things the Hound has done so I find it hard to forgive him, even in death.

Good chance he isn't dead. :eek:

My bro-bear Jorah Mormont :frown5:.

I really want to blame Dany for exiling him... but I know that he earned it. When they got out of the sewers and Jorah was all but telling Dany that SHE owed HIM forgiveness I wanted to scream.

I feel like I had a similar reaction. I feel for Jorah, really, but if he'd only sucked it up for that moment...it would've saved him a lot of trouble.

I doubt Dany and Jorah are done with each other, though.

Archived