My Reading Schedule

AndrewBaelish

So I'm not really sure why I'm posting this here. Maybe to give me incentive to actually keep up with this list. I'll be updating with my thoughts on each book, even if nobody is reading them.

Anyway, over the next two weeks I am going to be reading-

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and The Restaurant at the End of the of the Universe by Douglas Adams

The Road by Cormac McCarthy

Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton

The Quiet War by Paul McAuley

Zombies- The Risen Dead. A collection of short stories about- Zombies (Clearly).

Ender's Game

Thud by Terry Pratchet

and Fight Club

Why am I posting this here? Again, not really sure. Just to keep up to date and make sure I actually finish them myself. I have a nasty habit of starting to read a book and never finishing. So, each one I finish, I'm going to post my thoughts here. For no other reason than... I'm bored a lot.

get a goodreads account!
Every month there's a "What are you reading?" thread... why is this not there?

Either of these options would be perfect solutions.

Or get a blog and write about your personal challenge there.

Iiii did not see the what are you reading thread. I'll probably just move it there. No interest in the goodreads account, and I've not got the patience to create and continue a blog.

I came here because I already have an account, it requires no uptake, and there is a perfectly good literature section to do it in.

So I suppose, the What Are You reading thread is where I will set up camp.

I might steal a few books from this list in my attempt to read some decent literature. There must be something here interesting enough to keep me from spending all my time playing modded Bethesda games.

Archived