I hope that Winds of Winter has...

GreyBoy

Ramsay's downfall.

Roose or Stannis's downfall. Probably the former.

Jon coming back wrong.

Cersei winning her trial and sending Robert Strong out to go murder her enemies as her one-man Gestapo. Against Bronn, for starters.

More than one Jaime chapter this time. Jesus, GRRM...

Jon kills Roose and Ramsay Bolton in single combat, avenging Robb and the the people of Winterfell.

Manderly rakes the Freys in the rear at the Battle of Ice, and pushes them into the lake.

Euron attacks Oldtown, and Sam kills him with an arrow through the eye.

Sam finds out what Jaqen is up to.

Arya goes to Pentos

Sansa offing LF

BR sends the Hammer of the Waters to Pyke

Tyrion finds his long-lost uncle, Gerion, when crossing the Narrow Sea

I would like to know more about house Hightower as well as the necks reasoning (historically) for being part of the north as if Howland (or one of his predesseors) declares(d) himself king. No army would be able to conquer them because no one can fing greywater watch without taking massive causilties due to attrition. Also whats the population of the neck and how come magic seems so strong there?

1.Jon Snow didn't die and was only very badly wounded.

2.Jon Snow did die but was brought back to life by a kiss from the woman in Red.

3.King Stannis wins the battle of Winterfell and unites the North behind him.

4.Danny wins the battle of Mereen and goes on to take Yunkai and Astapor freeing all the slaves again.

5.Fake Aegon is revealed as a fraud and suffers a series of defeats and loses Golden company.

6.Sam the slayer completes his maester training and returns to the nights watch after killing his father.

7.Sandor Clegan rescues Sansa from Littlefinger and returns her from the Vale to the new Winterfell.

8.Tyrion becomes an important commander in the second sons and learns how to train Dannys dragons.

9.The Boltons and Freys both suffer humiliation and are made to pay for the Red Wedding.

10.Jaime Lannister returns to Kings Landing with his lover Brienne and murders Cersei handing power to the Tyrells.

Cersei's death.

Lady Stoneheart hanging Jaime (REVENGE)

Ramsay's death !!

Stannis's downfall (sorry :frown5: )

Some badass magic tricks by Quaithe or Melisandre.

Willas Tyrell.

Oldtown vs. Euron

Jon Snow, the new ''Night's King''.

I just realised, I'm totally ok without Dany...

First of all, I want to see the battle of Winterfell and the battle of Slaver's Bay. No delays, straight down to business.

I want Bran to properly learn magic and somehow influence the Battle of Winterfell. I don't want him to be isolated anymore.

I want Howland Reed to finally appear, with Jon's parentage revealed, even if Jon doesn't know it yet.

I want Jon to come back after some complications, but more powerful than before.

I want Dany to get more Dothraki supporters, and land in Westeros towards the end, possibly allied with Victarion's forces.

I want to see more of Jaqen and Sam in Oldtown.

I want to see everything go wrong between Jaime-Brienne-UnCat-The BwB.

I want to see the Tyrells grow more powerful and Cersei getting destroyed.

I want the entire Dorne story to merge with Aegon's.

I want Tyrion's story to merge with Dany's.

I want Arya to come back to Westeros and have to kill some really important person.

I want Jon and the NW to go further North, possibly find Benjen, and learn something really bad about the Others.

I want Sansa to start taking actions.

I want Davos to find Rickon and bring him back.

I want the Wall to fall or the Others enter Westeros in the end.

Finally, I want a whole load of shocking deaths. Seriously, there are TOO many characters, it's time they started dropping dead.

I need EVERYBODY with the last name Lannister/Bolton/Fray to start dropping like flies I need death to come knocking starting with the Lannister b!tches Cersei and Jamie

I need the Starks to start journeying home so the can meet up

I need Jon alive I don't care if he does come back wrong but I need him to be filled to the very core with Hatred and Vengeance just like Arya.

I need Winterfell back in the hands of the Starks

-Dany landing in Westeros

-Benjen-POVs (when he's with the others)

-MANY Dany- & Arya-POVs

-Ramsay getting flayed

-The Freys burning

-Weasel soup, Lemon cakes and Frey pies

-Another wedding without a death

-Jaime & Cersei & a nice piece of land far away

-In the end, a hole world either burning or freezing

I want Jon to kill Roose and Ramsay.

I want Jaime alive at the end of the book. Martin, if you have to kill him, kill him later.

I want to see Cersei even crazier than before

I want to see Arya to come back to Westeros

I want to know something about Littlefinger and Sansa. Even just one bit

I want Jon to be dead and stay dead. GRRM has not been ruthless enough since ASOS.

Even though it would mean the removal of another possible avenue for stark vengeance, it would be too much of a cop out if he somehow survived.

I would accept him warging into ghost, but a continuation of Jon the human would suck.

Archived