Goodreads, You Should Join Too.

Myrddin

• 3 weeks later...

What is dead can never die, but rises again, harder and stronger :laugh:

If you want the group to be active - start a thread, or respond to an old one. There are far more people in the group now than when it was started.

Somebody called "Dragon" joined the group today, as did "Andrew" on the 16th, "Pierre" on the 13th so a Mod or Mods are still active.

Weird, you're right. Last activity October 2011... wtf with this thread started in Feb?

When the group was started, it was generally agreed that it was a place to find everyone and that we already had Westeros for our conversations and what not. I don't think anyone has ever started a thread over there. Not that I can recall anyway.

When the group was started, it was generally agreed that it was a place to find everyone and that we already had Westeros for our conversations and what not. I don't think anyone has ever started a thread over there. Not that I can recall anyway.

Yeah the main reason I wanted to join the group was to easily find board members who have similar reading interests as my own... alas, I'm still an outsider though.

Archived