If a random villian was dropped into Westeros...who should it be?

The Great Walrus

I am going to add in only comicbook super villians names/characters that could fit in to Westeros...

• Dragon man,
  • Swordman,
  • BattleAxe
  • Deacon Blackfire
  • Crossbones
  • Blacksmith
  • Great White
  • Rainbow Riders
  • Northwind

For the ladies we have...

• Queen of Fables
  • Lady Deathstike
  • Iron Maiden

I would pick Deathstroke, he was both a villian and a antihero. Seems more in-line with GRRM.

I am going to add in only comicbook super villians names/characters that could fit in to Westeros...

• Dragon man,
  • Swordman,
  • BattleAxe
  • Deacon Blackfire
  • Crossbones
  • Blacksmith
  • Great White
  • Rainbow Riders
  • Northwind

For the ladies we have...

• Queen of Fables
  • Lady Deathstike
  • Iron Maiden

I would pick Deathstroke, he was both a villian and a antihero. Seems more in-line with GRRM.

I like Deathstroke 'The Terminator' but Thonos would be good at the game of thrones and ruthless too.

Superman. The guys a total scum bag. What does he do with his free time when he is not getting all up in everyones business? He picks on poor Lex Luthor, the dude is a god so he runs around attacking a normal human who has no chance of defending himself against the Alien god. Can he play the game of Thrones? Hell yeah, you think those glasses are a disguise? No the whole planet knows who he is they are just to terrified to say anything because he might melt them or squash them. If you don't tell him what a great guy he is or what a hero he is he kills you. Lex is like his Reek. The guys best friend is Batman, dude only comes out at night and dresses as a bat(he's a vampire) and what does he do for fun? He beats the crap out a clown who just wants to laugh and make the world smile.

So Yeah Superman and Batman, those are two sick twisted puppies. Notice how they have their own cities, just like game of Thrones, it's their kingdoms. I remember when Superman killed the last of his people General Zod, yeah cause he wanted to be the last one of his kind. Funny how he claims his planet was destroyed by a sun, the guy is powered by the sun. People misunderstood him, it wasn't sun it was Son, as in the first son. Why do you think all these people from other parts of the galaxy keep trying to defeat him, they are trying to stop the great evil.

What if the Joker was dropped into Westeros, while Sandor was dropped into Gotham City? I think it would work quite well.

"You wanna know how I got these burns? My brother was a bully....and a fiend. And one night he comes home crazier than usual. I'm playing with his toy to entertain myself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me playing, he sneaks up behind me, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says, "You look a little cold, boy." And he sticks my face next to the brazier. "Let's get some warmth on that face." Aaaaaand...you look a little cold, boy."

:lmao: :bowdown:

Gollum to replace Coldhands? "Come on Crannogses! This way!"

Sam: "I couldn't find the Wall and got lost."

Gollum: "Stupid, fat crow!"

Archived