No Mercy Trailer

Westeros

On that Gendry thing:

I've rechecked the clips. The beach scene with Stannis and Melisandre seems to be some sort of farewell scene. And there is a boat in the background. So she might actually travel into the Riverlands trying to find Gendry. This would change the story a lot, but I agree that (discussing) to sacrifice Gendry is way better than discussing to sacrifice Shireen. A man who considers murdering his only child will lose all credibility with the audience, especially Stannis is supposed to have a rigid sense of justice. He may consider murdering a blood relative, but not his only child.

And if they really made Shireen the sacrifice, this would make things much more complicated. Shireen is Stannis' heir, she goes with him to the Wall, and she has to be there when Stannis dies or is declared dead. Davos can't spirit her away to Lys. And the whole point of the sacrifice plot is that the sacrifice in question is out of Stannis' reach when the topic is about to be discussed for the final time.

I think I've maybe seen some pics somewhere in which Alfie is filming for another movie and has the bleach blonde hair, so it's probably for that ... I've heard a lot of ppl speculate on the bleached hair = Reek, but I'm just not sure ... they wouldn't be filming for season 4 yet, right? From the audio commentaries on the blu-rays it seems like they never start filming until summer (like, June/July).

I used to be really squeemish about that stuff, but I think I've become more desensitized to it. I guess I just don't want anyone to think "Oh, he got what he deserved" b/c I find him to be a really sympathetic character and he DID not deserve what he got :( ... I'm also hoping for

rape or sexual overtones since it seemed so obvious to me in reading ADWD that that was going on. Why else is Ramsay SO obsessed with Theon/Reek? Also, he's a really creepy sadist who sometimes rapes corpses (or at least dying women) - there has to be a sexual component to this. Also, in some eps 1-4 spoilers, when Theon is about to be raped by Bolton men he FREAKS OUT before Ramsay "saves" him ... so it would be ironic for him to be saved from that by a man who is only going to do it later :/

I really hope they go all out with the torture scenes, seriously. And whatever else, raping dying women. I really hope they don't hold back, but I have a feeling they will. This season does sound amazing so, from the reviews. I also wish Ramsay's hair was long. :P

Is this stuff about

Melisandre being in Beric's cave and stepping in for the Ghost of High Heart true?!

Can anyone please confirm that it is not true?!

I've seen the trailers and spots, but I always assumed they were inter-cutting Mel and Thoros to make it look like that they are at the same place. I thought Mel is with Stannis in the caverns of Dragonstone...

Mel is definitely shown a couple times with Thoros in the background of the same shot, unless they're just blatantly trying to confuse us by putting two shots on top of eachother. That and Stannis kissing Mel goodbye and the boat in the background. She's going on a mission.

Neither the two eliminations of minor characters can technically be confirmed but one is fairly obvious and the other one, eliminates the need to bring in a character that we only see twice.

Also we have:

Jojen and Bran with their greendreams that could take the place of GoHH

With the series down grading prophecy so much and having four character that we know are going to be in this season, and only nine episodes at most that Arya is in apparently.... umm yeah idk I might be warming up to the idea of her getting cut.

I really hope we get to see some

flaying, and it would be even better if we got to see Theon begging for the flayed parts to be removed. If they do that I can live with the Mel/Gendry side plot changes and everything else but I hate Theon and would like to see him suffer for his betrayal

I really hope we get to see some

flaying, and it would be even better if we got to see Theon begging for the flayed parts to be removed. If they do that I can live with the Mel/Gendry side plot changes and everything else but I hate Theon and would like to see him suffer for his betrayal

I want to see Theon flayed, b/c it's important to the plot, but he does NOT deserve torture for his betrayal. He deserved to be killed, but he definitely did not deserve what happened to him.

I have a feeling that some of the people that felt Theon deserved his torture would be less inclined to feel the same way after watching it onscreen. It's one thing to read about torture, it's another thing to witness it being enacted right in front of you.

A naked Mel at 7 seconds with a dark haired boy. Fuel to the fire of the theory she'll be picking up Gendry... they appear naked... And she gives her "Death is coming for everyone and everything. We can stop it, you and I" speech to him.

HRM.

A naked Mel at 7 seconds with a dark haired boy. Fuel to the fire of the theory she'll be picking up Gendry... they appear naked... And she gives her "Death is coming for everyone and everything. We can stop it, you and I" speech to him.

HRM.

Actually doesn't she say "only you can stop it"

Archived