Val is Jon’s true Queen.

Jon's Queen Consort

well see the thing about jons and vals storyline in dance....

its they throw their relationship in your face... she wants him, he wants her, he stole her "accidently"..

yet at the very end he sticks to his duty and lets tormund's son have her....

so it just there to show that jon is his fathers son and is too honorable....

thus the stabbing.

Which father though?

yet at the very end he sticks to his duty and lets tormund's son have her....

? First when this happened he was LC not the King.

Second "lets tormund's son have her" Val is a free woman and nobody can simply have her

“Toregg is welcome to her,” he announced. “I took a vow.”

“She won’t mind. Will you, girl?” Val patted the long bone knife on her hip.

“Lord Crow is welcome to steal into my bed any night he dares. Once he’s been gelded, keeping those vows will come much easier for him.”

“Har!” Tormund snorted again. “You hear that, Toregg? Stay away from this one. I have one daughter, don’t need another.”

Which father though?

How about this one too.

Who wants a multicultural society anyway?

Certainly not me.

:agree: and a million times more irritating. Dany can't get enough of adding titles on to the never ending list. Talk about self important.

Last daughter of the greatest dynasty of Westeros, not to mention her dragons and thousands of followers and unsullied. I'd say she just is important. Not self important.

Certainly not me.

Last daughter of the greatest dynasty of Westeros, not to mention her dragons and thousands of followers and unsullied. I'd say she just is important. Not self important.

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive.

Last daughter of the greatest dynasty of Westeros---> Really? 300 yo dynasty isn't a great one.

her dragons and thousands of followers and unsullied---> because of the dragons she has followers. By herself is nothing.

Last daughter of the greatest dynasty of Westeros---> Really? 300 yo dynasty isn't a great one.

her dragons and thousands of followers and unsullied---> because of the dragons she has followers. By herself is nothing.

Westeros as a whole. No one but the Targaryens united all or most of the land.

By themselves, anyone is nothing.

Westeros as a whole. No one but the Targaryens united all or most of the land.

By themselves, anyone is nothing.

And? Why a united Westeros is better than a divined one anyway?

So her titles are useless, she styles herselfs as a princess and she is a savage. So my points still stand.

And? Why a united Westeros is better than a divined one anyway?

So her titles are useless, she styles herselfs as a princess and she is a savage. So my points still stand.

What TV robert said; one nation united is stronger than five.

Her titles matter because of her followers and weapons. she at least has them. Dany is no more savage than any other conqueror with a mission in mind. Val has nothing and no purpose. she's a real savage verses someone with a mission.

Dany is no more savage than any other conqueror with a mission in mind. Val has nothing and no purpose. she's a real savage verses someone with a mission.

How do you define savage? Dany is born from incest, she is a "queen" of savages, she uses glorified bbqs to kill... How is Val more savage than that?

How do you define savage? Dany is born from incest, she is a "queen" of savages, she uses glorified bbqs to kill... How is Val more savage than that?

The easy answer is - she isn't. Stoneheart seems to assume Val is a savage simply because she is a wildling.

How do you define savage? Dany is born from incest, she is a "queen" of savages, she uses glorifies bbqs to kill... How is Val more savage than that?

the whole wilding culture is savage. they're the lowest form of civilization we've seen in the books besides maybe lhazareen. they're tribal lifestyle and marriage practices are quite backward, even for this world. The Dothraki, if that's who you mean by queen of the savages, are much better than them. They can at least organize to success. the closest the wildlings got to was with Mance's attack on the wall, but when it was obvious they would lose, they scattered like feral dogs and split up.

the whole wilding culture is savage. they're the lowest form of civilization we've seen in the books besides maybe lhazareen. they're tribal lifestyle and marriage practices are quite backward, even for this world. The Dothraki, if that's who you mean by queen of the savages, are much better than them. They can at least organize to success. the closest the wildlings got to was with Mance's attack on the wall, but when it was obvious they would lose, they scattered like feral dogs and split up.

Then again, the Dothraki don't have a massive wall holding them back. No wait, they do; they're scared of the sea. That's not savage at all.

Then again, the Dothraki don't have a massive wall holding them back. No wait, they do; they're scared of the sea. That's not savage at all.

Not to mention that the Dothrakis don't have those lovely and lethal friends and yet they destroy and not creat anything. Not savages at all.

EDIT: that is a thread about Val and Jon not Dany people. VAL AND JON. Lets stay on topic

Because their horses couldn't drink the water. Had drogo not died, they would've crossed the narrow sea.

Oh sorry, I initially misunderstood. Now that I know their horses can't drink salt water, I can fully appreciate why being scared of the sea is completely rational.

Archived