Val is Jon’s true Queen.

Jon's Queen Consort

Does anyone know if she was cast for this upcoming season?

While it isn't official, I read that apparently Stephanie Blacker was cast for an unspecified role in the series according to winteriscoming.net. The speculation is that she might play Val. Here's the link if you feel like checking it out: http://winteriscoming.net/2012/08/stephanie-blacker-joins-the-cast/

I agree and would love this pairing :wub:

Before the attack on his life, Jon had made some HUGE wonderful changes at the Wall. For 8000 years, women were refused admittance and the Wildlings were foes to be killed. Jon changed all that and integrated them into the Watch successfully! It was going smoothly too till Bowen and his crew decided to mutiny.

If he lives, I would love to see him modify other archaic rules: allow marriages and have the families live in The Gift. That area had become unused because the Wildlings kept raiding the houses and stealing their women folk. All the Northerners moved further south. It's the perfect place for the Watch's families to live.

The first marriage I would like to see performed would be Jon and Val's :) Second would be Sam and Gilly's!

Maybe Dany and Jon will keep the realm split up in 2: should the Wall fall, the North could become the Great North under Jon and Val, and Dany can keep her richer, warmer part of Westeros to herself and someone else.

This is also my thinking, 2 countries (Ice and Fire), The north will never bend again against dragons so they be friend or wahterver but Jon+Dany seems unatural to me.

Val kissed him lightly on the cheek. "You have my thanks Lord Snow. For the half-blind horse, the salt cod, the free air. For hope." Their breath mingled, a white mist in the air.

A description of Sigorn and Alys Kartark's wedding:

As he leaned down to kiss her cheek, their breath mingled.

I'm not sure that Jon will have the option of choosing his bride, but if by the end the IT still exists and he's in succession for that, I don't think he can marry Val. That marriage would not unify the country, sadly it would have to be either Dany, Margaery, or Arrianne. I know Val might help in bringing the wildlings into the realm but she couldn't be the Queen of Westeros because all their marriage would accomplish is binding the Wildlings to the north...the realm itself would still be split. I'm really against Dany cause the whole incest thing is just played out and I feel like the Targs would have had a lot fewer problems with mental stability if there hadn't been quite so much inbreeding, but either of the other two would be acceptable (assuming Margaery survives being married to Tommen and her trial). I'm not even entertaining the idea of Sansa or Arya cause...no that is just...no.

He's the king and of age, he has the right to pick his bride. The realm can be united without the use of marriage; dragons, swords and hostages work just as well. I think Arianne will marry Aegon, and later die in the second Dance of Dragons.

Val kissed him lightly on the cheek. "You have my thanks Lord Snow. For the half-blind horse, the salt cod, the free air. For hope." Their breath mingled, a white mist in the air.

A description of Sigorn and Alys Kartark's wedding:

As he leaned down to kiss her cheek, their breath mingled.

He's the king and of age, he has the right to pick his bride. The realm can be united without the use of marriage; dragons, swords and hostages work just as well. I think Arianne will marry Aegon, and later die in the second Dance of Dragons.

Fire Eater, you're a romantic! But on a serious note, I agree. If you save the whole damn world the least they can let you do is be with the girl of your choice. That sounds like an appropriate thank you. If he lives, of course.

"But government scientist Dr Yamak have proven it is size of squirrel."

A cookie for anyone that gets the reference.

If this car drive into a group of gypsies, will there be any damage to the car?

If I give you good price, will you please put in pussy magnet?

Don't you owe me cookie now?

I don't know why, but I have always seen Jon ending up with Margaery Tyrell. Assuming of course Jon goes south at some point to make a claim for the throne (or is asked to take it).

She is smart, independent, and not afraid to speak her mind, which Jon finds attractive considering who he has been attracted to in the past. Not to mention the rose symbology and the sheer convenience. My bet is on Margaery Tyrell for his queen.

I much prefer if Jon ends up with Val over Daenerys. I can't stomach a Jon-Dany marriage. Just please no.

Have no fear dear DogLover, they will not end up together for various reasons.

1. Insest offend the (Old) gods, he believes in Old Gods.

2. Offending Old Gods would be like offending Ned. He would never offend Ned.

3. She is not his type.

4. He is sane.

5. She will die. :drunk:

:agree: He will be the King because the Realm will decide that the Savior and True Hero should be the King not because of his wife.

I would point out that when Val found Tormund and returned to the Wall that like a bride she was clad all in white.

However Jon is still Lord Commander of the Watch and the watch has a traditional story about a former Lord Commander who had a bride all clad in white, a powerful woman, as Val intimates she is too. So I think there are signs that there might be a relationship, but not necessarily one that will be either received positively or will be good news for Jon.

Archived