[Book Spoiler] well gosh, that's a curious song to play at a wedding... huh? what?

Will Jinglebell be played by a person with Down's Syndrome? Will he even be in the show?

I feel the same. They better not botch Robb or Catelyn's death scenes, they were really powerful in the book. I am so excited for this episode, ever since I read the book I wanted to see the RW on screen. I'm disappointed in the lack of Grey Wind in Season 3. I wish they would have included him more, so that it would be more tragic when he goes down fighting .

He's a dog, even if we hadn't seen him since episode 1 his death would still be sad.

Grey Wind freaking out would be way too much foreshadowing if they are going for the shock factor.

Yeah I guess I didn't really think of it that way. I still think they should find some way to make it known where Grey Wind is when this is going on. I would just be a little sad if the next time we see him at all is when he dies.

Will Jinglebell be played by a person with Down's Syndrome? Will he even be in the show?

He's a dog, even if we hadn't seen him since episode 1 his death would still be sad.

Dog deaths are more heartbreaking than human deaths. Universal law.

I wonder will there by any KL scenes this episode.

From the synopsis there's apparently a scene between Joffrey and Twyin that will happen this episode. So I'm assuming that means that yes, there will be. Pretty sure I know which scene it'll be, too.

If he is in it he better be retarded. Having Cat kill a conspiring Frey would change the whole scene.

Mmm... maybe not. it could just be a child Frey. But book or show, even if she had Black Walder or Lame Lothar, do you think they would've spared Robb? I don't. They already began to break guestright, might as well stick with it to the end.

I see Tywin lannister being present with Lord Bolton (to make sure the viewers understand it was the lannister's doing)

I expect Ramsay to be there too, going "father" to Lord Bolton, then we know who he is.

Yeah and then Stannis walks in and says "See I told you I am the one true king", then the Warlock of Quarth comes in and is all like "You see, the visions of the Undying never lie" and then we see that a White Walker is standing in the back and he steps up and says "Winter has arrived, bitch!" Yep this all sounds like a good idea to me.

But seriously, having Ramsay be at the wedding would actually KIND of work for his final reveal (though i guess he'd have to be with Theon, which would be a getting little too weird). No more +1's than that, though

Since Bryan Cogman himself has said they have a rule on the show where only Bran has dreams (With a few minor exceptions) I assume that means no Jaime dream in ep7 but does it also mean no Nymeria dream in ep10?

If there is to be no dream I hope when the Hound is like "Live or Die! Stay or Go, your choice" Arya runs towards the castle and actually makes it to the window to see Robb's (And everyone else') dead body and Catelyn on her knees screaming and going crazy. Then the scenes transfers inside to the "make an end" comment and the "not my hair" etc...where just before Cat's throat is cut she glimpses Arya peering through the window and mutters a surprised "Arya" and then the Hound knocks Arya out to end the episode.

Since Bryan Cogman himself has said they have a rule on the show where only Bran has dreams (With a few minor exceptions) I assume that means no Jaime dream in ep7 but does it also mean no Nymeria dream in ep10?

If there is to be no dream I hope when the Hound is like "Live or Die! Stay or Go, your choice" Arya runs towards the castle and actually makes it to the window to see Robb's (And everyone else') dead body and Catelyn on her knees screaming and going crazy. Then the scenes transfers inside to the "make an end" comment and the "not my hair" etc...where just before Cat's throat is cut she glimpses Arya peering through the window and mutters a surprised "Arya" and then the Hound knocks Arya out to end the episode.

Catelyn has to think all her children but Sansa are dead, or her thirst for blood when she comes back will not make as much sense.

I don't understand why Robb brings Talisa to the wedding in the show. In the book he avoided bringing Jeyne to the Twins to not insult furthermore the Freys (not that it worked), what's his excuse here?

No way Tywin and Ramsay will be there. One's in KL the other in the Dreadfort having flaying time with Theon. Unless they get an airplane don't see it happening...Though Ramsay appearing at the Twins with a chained gagged and broken/flayed/weak Theon at his feet is a funny visual...If anything for Robb and Cat's reaction, heh

Catelyn has to think all her children but Sansa are dead, or her thirst for blood when she comes back will not make as much sense.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I wonder how Arya will find out then, maybe she won't need confirmation, she just knows.

I don't understand why Robb brings Talisa to the wedding in the show. In the book he avoided bringing Jeyne to the Twins to not insult furthermore the Freys (not that it worked), what's his excuse here?

No way Tywin and Ramsay will be there. One's in KL the other in the Dreadfort having flaying time with Theon. Unless they get an airplane don't see it happening...Though Ramsay appearing at the Twins with a chained gagged and broken/flayed/weak Theon at his feet is a funny visual...If anything for Robb and Cat's reaction, heh

Not that it's very likely, but it would be pretty crazy to see Ramsay there with his pet. He'd be all warm and fuzzy inside watching the bloody decimation of the Northern men (and Robb and Cat), and it would be a cool way to end the story of them showing Theon as Reek for the first time.

Very unlikely though. Very.

Honestly I don't expect the RW to have near the emotional impact for the show viewer than the book reader. There will be no devastation and gut wrenching nausea. It will be about as shocking and impactful to them as Renly's assassination in season 2.

Nah, I think it will be devastating for most show viewers given that a lot of people are Team Stark, so seeing 2 more getting brutally murdered would be pretty gut wrenching. I sort of agree that the impact might not be as huge for the show viewers, but it will definitely not be on the same level as Renly's assassination.

Archived