[Book Spoilers] Season 3 Finale?

mystikherb

I think some people expect the writers to go further into A Feast for Crowns and A Dance with Dragons material than they actually will. Of course the seasons don't line up neatly with a corresponding novel anymore, but the show has always pulled in and pushed back material from other parts of the story when necessary. In the recent interviews with Bryan Cogman (specifically the podcast he was on at WiC), it's heavily implied that next season will - by and large - be the second 'half' of A Storm of Swords. If we're going to see any of the material from the two latest books I'd imagine it wouldn't be until late in the fourth season, if not the finale itself (similar to Jon traveling beyond the Wall with the Night's Watch, or Arya traveling North with Yoren in the first season; Jaime & Brienne traveling the Riverlands in the second season finale).

With Arya (as she's being focused on above), I'd be willing to be that she'll remain in Westeros until at least the ninth episode of the fourth season. We may see Braavos from afar, or maybe we'll just see Arya on the ship heading towards Braavos, but it's unrealistic to expect her story line from AFfC/ADwD to begin in earnest next season. They'll have enough new cast members and locations to introduce without bringing Braavos and the Faceless Men into the fold. It's more likely that we'll see an expanded account of Arya and the Hound traveling the countryside of Westeros.

The killer instinct that a lot of posters feel has been missing from her story line will be front and center, primarily caused by what she witnessed at the Red Wedding. And since this is the last season (at least for a while) that Rory McCann will have much to do, I can see the relationship between the two of them being given more focus and importance. Perhaps some of the incidents that occurred during Arya's travels from A Clash of Kings can be transposed into next season (or even some of the material left out from this season) to give the two of them more to do.

But, you never know... My gut instinct tells me that they'll be looking to save where they can next season (considering how massive the battle at the Wall is in the books, and the fact that D&D are seemingly looking to do it justice, based on interviews I've read where they mention said battle), and Braavos is an easy cut. It saves them from having to cast additional actors and actresses, and it also saves them from designing and building (both physically and digitally) the city until the following season. Since it's likely that they'll also be adding another significant number of important new cast members, anyway (Victarion, Euron, Oberyn, Arianne, Mace Tyrell, and any number of the Mereneese characters [who I'm also predicting will be given a fair amount of focus, considering the amount of time Dany will be spending there] being the big ones that I can think of off the top of my head), there isn't much point in adding even more on top of that.

No, I think Arya ends her arc next season speaking the words, "Valar Morghulis" and hopping aboard the Titan's Bastard. It's a great ending in the book, and D&D will likely want to use it for next season, as well.

Why rush so much ?

PW is definitely in the second half of book3 so it should be next season.

Plus we still have no Mace Tyrell, no Oberyn or anything from Dorne. Probably not even casted yet.

Ep9 will be around RW + other 'stuff' (Arya obviously, and probably some announcement of Balon's death by one of the KL crew)

Ep10 will be about Castle Black (death of Ygritte) and Yunkai (ending with slaves shouting Mhysa Mhysa)

With 2 battles and 4 (maybe more) major deaths in 2 episodes, plus Sam meeting Bran, Jaime's return, Ramsay's reveal. That is epic enough to me.

Then for next season they have all the time they need to cast the missing actors and still have to cover many epic moments: PW, Tyrion's trial, Sansa's escape, Oberyn's duel, the big battle at the wall (which I see spanning multiple episodes), Tywin dying, Arya and her dog, Tommen wedding, Lysa wedding, Lysa flying, Jon Commander, unCat. And that is not even touching book4.

Not sure about the end of S4 yet. unCat I'd say, that is creepy enough. We had to wait a long time for AFFC with unCat as very last paragraph.

hey long time reader seldom poster.

I think many have overlooked the scene with edric storms (now gendrys) blood filled leeches being thrown into the fire, which has to happen in ep 8 imo or at least very start of ep 9.

for me this was really important part of robbs death, and joff/balons for that matter.

now maybe for that reason we will see or hear of balons death briefly in the finale probably not last scene worthy but definately prominent

I don't know whether E10 should have Arya being knocked out by the Hound, or if E10 should get us all the way to Arya heading for Braavos. She does need to get Needle back, and that would be a good high point for her story arc. I thnk they could easily forego the hound taking Arya in the back of the head with [the flat of] his axe. He could just sweep her up and carry her off at the end of S9, they could find themselves at the inn with Dunsen, Polliver et al in E10, fight ensues, Sandor gets stabbed, Arya gets Needle, Arya abandons Sandor.

Probably too much to get her all the way to the harbour and hand the iron coin over to the ship's captain unless they devote about 1/4 of the show to her.

Way too fast. What is Arya supposed to do in the next 3 seasons, sail to braavos and get trained??? I think:

e9: tension builds as they get closer and closer to the twins

e10: ep opens with the battle outside the twins and arya being so close but then seeing and realizing the events of the red wedding. later in the ep a scene where sandor awkwardly tries to console arya.

s4:

e1: a short scene showing where they are, hound tells arya they are going to the eyrie

e2: an invented dialogue between the two, showing developments in their relationship. the show is good at those, plus the episode will probably have the PW so that's enough action

e3: inn scene, drawn out fight, hound gets injuries, arya kills polliver and gets needle back

e4: short scene showing the hound is dying

e5: sit out

e6: arya leaves the hound to die

e7: arya gives coin to braavosi captain, boards ship

e8: sit out

e9: scene on the ship

e10: get to house of black and white, arya eats the worm

that's a way (admittedly drawn out) of keeping arya's story exciting but not rushing things along way too fast.

Why rush so much ?

PW is definitely in the second half of book3 so it should be next season.

Plus we still have no Mace Tyrell, no Oberyn or anything from Dorne. Probably not even casted yet.

Ep9 will be around RW + other 'stuff' (Arya obviously, and probably some announcement of Balon's death by one of the KL crew)

Ep10 will be about Castle Black (death of Ygritte) and Yunkai (ending with slaves shouting Mhysa Mhysa)

With 2 battles and 4 (maybe more) major deaths in 2 episodes, plus Sam meeting Bran, Jaime's return, Ramsay's reveal. That is epic enough to me.

Then for next season they have all the time they need to cast the missing actors and still have to cover many epic moments: PW, Tyrion's trial, Sansa's escape, Oberyn's duel, the big battle at the wall (which I see spanning multiple episodes), Tywin dying, Arya and her dog, Tommen wedding, Lysa wedding, Lysa flying, Jon Commander, unCat. And that is not even touching book4.

Not sure about the end of S4 yet. unCat I'd say, that is creepy enough. We had to wait a long time for AFFC with unCat as very last paragraph.

Not unCat as the ending to this season? I agree with everything else (although it would be a rush to make the Castle Black battle happen so soon, queenscrown happening in ep 9 and all that; plus, didn't the show producers say no Castle Black battle, or is that just a rumor?) but next season could end with Bran meeting the children, which would be an even more iconic ending than unCat. all they'd have to do would be to speed bran's arc up (which isn't hard since nothing happens to him).

Ok, why I think the PW is this season...

1) We are seeing next week that Melisandra is performing the ritual to kill the '3 kings'. By the end of episode 9, Rob and Balon will be dead. Good storytelling closes arcs like that, not to leave them open for another year, they won't have any power.

2) You can't build up a wedding for a year and a half before it becomes known laughingly as 'the never ending wedding'.

3) It leaves us with several cliffhangers that can be used for interest into 'what is going to happen next year'? Tyrion being arrested for the murder, Sansa fleeing, what becomes of Margery, how does Cersei respond, how is KL going to react, etc...

4) It ends the contract for an actor who isn't really wanting to act anymore

5) It puts the realm and the whole story into chaos. Leaving it to next year gives the impression that the Lannisters have won for too long.

6) They are setting up the issues between Tyrion and Joffrey next week as well. Leaving that hanging will not make it nearly as powerful.

Some of the reasons why it would be next year are not as convincing to me...

1) GRRM is writing episode 4. And? It may or may not be a big important episode, we see that he doesn't have to necessarily write big ones now. It could also be the trial or some other important event if it is.

2) Red Viper can be introduced easily at the beginning of next year. He doesn't have to be seen beforehand. It's all in how the story is handled.

3) There isn't enough time? Sorry, but we saw with the bear pit that not a lot of time is needed in a visual medium compared to a written one. IMO what will happen is that they will do the wedding (10 minutes at most) making it appear that they are 'winning' and then suddenly Joffrey is dead. Sansa could be spirited away quietly just before it happens or as it is happening. The scene could end with chaos around, Tyrion looking at the body and not knowing what is going on, bemused and in a 'different world' with Cersei yelling 'he did it', and him being grabbed. and pulled away, slow fade off of Joffrey's body showing the chaos around.

Total time, 20 minutes at most, possibly less.

Of course, it could be put off again until next season, but I think you lose so much impact by doing that that it would be a disservice to everyone, especially the non-book readers.

You make some very good points, but I think the makers are also very aware that people are desperately clinging on to see Joffrey get killed (those who do not know the books in particular), so extending it to next year will pull those people forward to season 4.

1) We are seeing next week that Melisandra is performing the ritual to kill the '3 kings'. By the end of episode 9, Rob and Balon will be dead. Good storytelling closes arcs like that, not to leave them open for another year, they won't have any power.

2) You can't build up a wedding for a year and a half before it becomes known laughingly as 'the never ending wedding'.

3) It leaves us with several cliffhangers that can be used for interest into 'what is going to happen next year'? Tyrion being arrested for the murder, Sansa fleeing, what becomes of Margery, how does Cersei respond, how is KL going to react, etc...

5) It puts the realm and the whole story into chaos. Leaving it to next year gives the impression that the Lannisters have won for too long.

6) They are setting up the issues between Tyrion and Joffrey next week as well. Leaving that hanging will not make it nearly as powerful.

Some of the reasons why it would be next year are not as convincing to me...

1) GRRM is writing episode 4. And? It may or may not be a big important episode, we see that he doesn't have to necessarily write big ones now. It could also be the trial or some other important event if it is.

2) Red Viper can be introduced easily at the beginning of next year. He doesn't have to be seen beforehand. It's all in how the story is handled.

3) There isn't enough time? Sorry, but we saw with the bear pit that not a lot of time is needed in a visual medium compared to a written one. IMO what will happen is that they will do the wedding (10 minutes at most) making it appear that they are 'winning' and then suddenly Joffrey is dead. Sansa could be spirited away quietly just before it happens or as it is happening. The scene could end with chaos around, Tyrion looking at the body and not knowing what is going on, bemused and in a 'different world' with Cersei yelling 'he did it', and him being grabbed. and pulled away, slow fade off of Joffrey's body showing the chaos around.

Total time, 20 minutes at most, possibly less.

Of course, it could be put off again until next season, but I think you lose so much impact by doing that that it would be a disservice to everyone, especially the non-book readers.

Well, those are some good points (i don't agree with all of them, but some are valid) but i'm afraid this debate is over. in the episode 10 synopsis, it says: 'Joffrey confronts Tywin'. Absolutely no mention of a royal wedding or anything like it, so it's pretty much confirmed no PW this season.

Well, those are some good points (i don't agree with all of them, but some are valid) but i'm afraid this debate is over. in the episode 10 synopsis, it says: 'Joffrey confronts Tywin'. Absolutely no mention of a royal wedding or anything like it, so it's pretty much confirmed no PW this season.

While I agree that since the release of the synopsis it is unlikely that we will see it in this season, I also feel like a synopsis for the episode that extends to about three sentences doesn't provide any proof that it won't happen. I would think that if they included the purple wedding in episode 10, they would mention the royal wedding in the synopsis because of how important the event is. However, having no mention of it in the plot outline may be a tactic to make it more out of nowhere and hopefully add shock to Joffrey's death (although that seems unlikely because they mention the Freys a good bit in the synopsis for episode 9). Based on all of this, I don't think it'll happen this season. Dennis Beaty does make some good points, though, and I don't think it's impossible for this to happen near the end of the episode... If I was forced to put money on it, though, I would bet against it happening this season.

Jack Gleason? Really?? In any case, he'd only be required for maybe 2 episodes next year.

I think the PW will happen by Ep 2 of S4.

Ep 1 should show Joff etc gloating over the deaths of Greyjoy (this probably in Ep1 to reintroduce the Iron Islands story) and Robb while re-introducing most of the other storylines.

Then instead of more 'soap-opera where nothing happens' (as some of my unsullied friends have described it) in Ep 2 we get a big bang with the death of Joff, the arrest of Tyrion, the flight of Sansa etc etc

For the unsullied who are going to be wondering 'who killed Joff' the main suspects will be Tyrion, Sansa, Tywin (due to Joff's confrontation with him at the end of S3) ahead of others we know are the guilty parties (this explained to Sansa by Littlefinger en route to the Eyrie around E4).

I can see Arya not sailing until at least half-way through S4. I think the blindness will be a feature of S5.

While I agree that since the release of the synopsis it is unlikely that we will see it in this season, I also feel like a synopsis for the episode that extends to about three sentences doesn't provide any proof that it won't happen. I would think that if they included the purple wedding in episode 10, they would mention the royal wedding in the synopsis because of how important the event is. However, having no mention of it in the plot outline may be a tactic to make it more out of nowhere and hopefully add shock to Joffrey's death (although that seems unlikely because they mention the Freys a good bit in the synopsis for episode 9). Based on all of this, I don't think it'll happen this season. Dennis Beaty does make some good points, though, and I don't think it's impossible for this to happen near the end of the episode... If I was forced to put money on it, though, I would bet against it happening this season.

I suppose it is still possible, but I can't see them not even mentioning the royal wedding in the synopsis if it were to happen. Honestly, I feel like people are grasping at straws. Look at the RW synopsis: 'House Frey joins with House Tully'. and T+S: 'KL hosts a wedding, and Tyrion and Sansa spend the night together'. The synopsis' are usually quite revealing, even spoiler-ish sometimes and i just can't see them not even mentioning anything to do with it.

So based on the way the season's been going the past 8 episodes, here's my guess for what we'll see in the finale.

(somewhat hopeful of this but won't be at all surprised if it's not).

We'll have a scene that shows Balon's death, and have some sort of reaction from the Greyjoys (I saw "Yara" in the preview for the season walking through soldiers, I think that scene will be in this episode).

We'll have a scene where Ramsay reveals who he is to Theon, probably while telling him of Robb's death (and hopefully give some hints to the whole "Reek" thing).

We'll have a scene with Jaime and Brienne on the way back to KL, maybe they will somehow find out about the RW.

There will also probably be a short scene with Arya, just post RW stuff with the Hound. Similarly there will be a short scene with Bran. If Osha and Rickon don't split from the gang in episode 9, this will happen in the finale.

I think we'll see Sam meet Coldhands in this episode. I think that'd be an interesting way to leave off his story. It's pretty much assumed Sam will be in episode 9, though, seeing as he was in the recap video. I personally think they will have just a short scene with him and Gilly in episode 9, just to keep them in the lime light (although they may find away for him to send out Ravens this episode, seeing as he actually managed to do so in the book). Perhaps there will be a cliffhanger in episode 9 in which the two of them are surrounded by wights, only to be saved by Coldhands in episode 10. It is also possible they will just wait for Coldhands to appear until season 4.

There will definitely be a scene with Joffrey and Tywin, there will probably be some hinting at the Royal Wedding (which will most likely happen in season 4).

I would like to see a scene with Stannis/Mel/Davos to hint at the deaths of Balon and Robb and how Joffrey's the only one left. I also think we'll see Davos send Gendry away safely. I'm also thinking that Davos will at least find the letter from the NW in the finale, just because they've kept in scenes that show him learning how to read. I think it would make an awesome part to leave off on in his story to have him slowly reading the letter and have a sort of "wtf..." moment about it.

Jon Snow is pretty up in the air, but I'm going to guess he'll return to Castle Black in the finale. Maybe they'll end his season by locking him in the ice cell.

There will also probably be events from the battle at Yunkai (whatever's left from episode 9), and according to the synopsis Dany will be waiting to hear how the battle goes. Of course, she'll learn that she was victorious and we will undoubtedly see the "Mhysa" scene in this episode.

I do still believe (as do many people) that the last scene will be the revealing of UnCat, however they decide to do it- whether it's her being brought back to life or her first scene of revenge from the epilogue.

Looking at the finale it already seems pretty packed, so I'm doubting that there's really any chance of the PW, but I think the only way to be sure is to see how much episode 9 covers.

...With Arya (as she's being focused on above), I'd be willing to be that she'll remain in Westeros until at least the ninth episode of the fourth season. We may see Braavos from afar, or maybe we'll just see Arya on the ship heading towards Braavos, but it's unrealistic to expect her story line from AFfC/ADwD to begin in earnest next season. They'll have enough new cast members and locations to introduce without bringing Braavos and the Faceless Men into the fold. It's more likely that we'll see an expanded account of Arya and the Hound traveling the countryside of Westeros.

The killer instinct that a lot of posters feel has been missing from her story line will be front and center, primarily caused by what she witnessed at the Red Wedding. And since this is the last season (at least for a while) that Rory McCann will have much to do, I can see the relationship between the two of them being given more focus and importance. Perhaps some of the incidents that occurred during Arya's travels from A Clash of Kings can be transposed into next season (or even some of the material left out from this season) to give the two of them more to do....

I 100% agree. D&D has already shown in s2 w Tywin their interest for creating scenes between Arya and an a strong-male opposite (she plays well off of them). The Hound has been jumping "Character Tiers of Importance" each season since the begining. He can jump to Tier 2 in s4...maybe even Tier 1b. haha.

Finale will have :

- Jaime : on the road to KL.

- Arya : maybe wolf dream and on the road with the Hound.

- Sansa : learning the RW.

- Bran : Nightfort.

- Sam : Nightfort.

- Jon : back at Castle Black.

- BwB : Stoneheart ?

- Tywin ; legitimazing Ramsay after the RW ?

- Tyrion : something clever in KL.

- Cersei : something not clever with the Tyrells ?

- Davos : the smugling of Gendry and reading the letter ?

- Dany : gates of Yunka'I open.

It will be quite a heavy episode !

Well, if we assume that every (remaining) story line going (and a few that we haven't seen all season long) will be in the season finale, then it'll likely have...

Jaime & Brienne - Since these two can't make it back to King's Landing before the Purple Wedding, we'll probably get a quick traveling scene with the two titular characters and Qyburn. Perhaps they'll hear of what took place at The Twins in some manner, since I imagine that characters reacting to the Red Wedding will be a major element of this episode, and there isn't much else for them to do.

Dany - It looks like the battle for Yunkai will be in episode nine, so what we'll see will depend on whether or not they decide to show Dany telling Jorah that she doesn't love him and never will, before said battle like it happened in the books. I could also see it as a finale type moment, though, at the same time. Since the episode is titled Mysha, it stands to reason that Dany will feature quite a bit, but there isn't a whole lot that happens with Yunkai except for the moment where the slaves begin chanting 'Mother', so... Maybe we'll also get a few character beats with her crew (Barristan, Jorah, Grey Worm, Missandei, and Daario) and the big moment, and the issue with Jorah will take place where it did in the book. In any case, I think the 'Mysha' moment will be the second-to-last scene and will transition to...

Brotherhood without Banners - My prediction for the final scene of the episode is Beric giving Catelyn the kiss of life and Thoros resurrecting Catelyn. I don't think we'll get a clear view of Catelyn's body or injuries, but I picture the final scene before the cut to black being a close-up of Catelyn's eyes popping open. If it does play out like this, I hope we get a scary version of the Stark theme over the closing credits.

Arya - I don't think they'll try to trick the audience into thinking Arya dies in episode nine, but I still think she'll get knocked unconscious by The Hound (although under different circumstances). From one of the screen grabs of the episode nine preview video, it looks like Arya ends up inside of The Twins, so I think that will have something to do with her getting knocked out. In any case, I see the finale opening with Thoros and the Brotherhood retrieving Catelyn's body from the water, which Arya sees through the eyes of Nymeria. The audience will realize this when Arya wakes up. The Hound tries to console her, but she's not having any of it, and that's probably about it for these two.

The Vale - I think the scene that was shot with Lysa & Robin Arryn and Littlefinger will show up in the finale. Since this is outside the realm of anything we've seen in the books, it's hard to say what we'll see here. But I don't think it's gonna' show up in episode nine, so it'd have to be in the finale.

The Iron Islands - Which is also why I'm sure we'll be seeing the scene from the first official trailer showing Yara and a number of Iron Born soldiers in the final episode. This will probably have something to do with Balon's death, in all likelihood, as there really isn't any other reason for us to visit this location right now from a narrative stand point.

Dragonstone - I wonder if we'll see Salladhor Saan again this season. I'm thinking it may be him who delivers the news about the Red Wedding. It's possible he might also deliver the news that Balon has died, as well. In any case, the scene between Davos, Melisandre, and Stannis regarding sacrificing Gendry will take place, but "mercy comes from strange quarters", apparently. Not entirely sure what this could be, considering HBO's propensity for having a bit of fun with the episode descriptions. It could refer to Davos rescusing Gendry. It could have something to do with Shireen or Selyse ("strange quarters")... I'm just not sure. I'm also not sure if either of those aforementioned characters will appear again this season, in which case I'm gonna' say that the letter isn't happening. It would strain credulity anyway, since Jon will just reach Castle Black in this episode as well, and they will definitely tie these two events together. So it's Davos rescuing Gendry, and Melisandre choosing to spare his life, I think.

Jon Snow - I don't think we're seeing much of Jon in the finale. His major moment is happening in episode nine, so I think we'll get a quick scene of Jon arriving back at Castle Black to warn them about Mance Rayder attacking. We know that the actor who plays Pip shot just one day for this season, and I'm not sure if the actors who play Maester Aemon or Alliser Thorne are going to be in this season at all, so I'm not exactly sure who he warns, but it's definitely someone... :dunno:

Wildlings - We know that Mance will appear in a scene where he reacts to Tormund, Ygritte, and possibly some other miscellaneous wildlings returning to the main camp. I'm sure this isn't an extensive scene, but it only makes sense that we'd see it in the finale.

Bran & Company and Sam & Gilly - Lumping these two sets of characters together for obvious reasons. Since Sam is almost guaranteed to appear with Coldhands at the beginning of episode nine, I think this story line will mostly focus on Bran and whoever is left with him (as we don't see Osha or Rickon in the stills from the preview footage, we can essentially assume they split up in episode nine, though...) reacting to the death of his brother and Grey Wind (...on the other hand, perhaps this knowledge is what causes them to split up and it happens in this episode). After that we get the "ghost story" (which is more than likely the story of the Night King and not the Rat King, as it happens in the book), and Sam meets Bran & Co. Bran, Hodor, Meera, and Jojen travel through the Black Gate, while Sam & Gilly head for Castle Black.

Theon - Ramsay delivers the news that "my father" has killed Robb and Catelyn Stark. This ties back into Theon's earlier conversation about never being able to live up to Robb in some way, I'm thinking. In any case, the torturer is revealed and Theon is emotionally, physically, and mentally wrecked.

King's Landing:

The Lannister family - I think this is mainly just reactions to the news of the Red Wedding (and perhaps the death of Balon, as well). Sansa is obviously mortified, and it seems as if Tyrion is disturbed as well, given his line from one of the trailers; "How long does it go on?" Cersei replies, "Until we've dealt with all our enemies." But she also gets a box (a still image released by HBO that is from the finale), and I'm not entirely sure what's in it. Joffrey "challenging" Tywin obviously has to do with the fact that he'll appoint Loras to the Kingsguard, which may lead into their argument from the books, where Joffrey claims that Tywin hid while "my father" rebelled and won against the Targaryen's. I'm hoping we also get the line from Tywin about the blood not being on his hands, which may happen between him and Pycelle, as we know the actors shot a scene together where Tywin is supposedly fishing. In any case, excited to see how Dance handles these moments.

The Tyrell family - Obviously some fallout from Loras joining the Kingsguard, and perhaps the revelation that Joffrey has killed a prostitute will come to light (a spider could deliver the information...). Between that information, what happened to the Starks, and Cersei openly threatening Margaery, I can see this family beginning to formulate a plan...

Miscellaneous - Overall, I don't see a whole lot of the episode being devoted to King's Landing, so relatively minor characters like Bronn, Podrick, Shae, and any others I'm forgetting may not appear at all, or only very briefly. At the very least, I think we'll see some of them reacting to the news of what happened at The Twins.

And HOLY SHIT is this episode packed! If we count everything happening in King's Landing as one story line, then there are still twelve separate plot threads that will likely appear in this episode. Not a lot of major moments, but some very dramatic ones that could take a fair amount of screen time... I think it was already confirmed that this episode would exceed an hour in length, though I can't find anything to verify that - maybe I'm just remembering wrong. In any case, it would make sense, because this seems to be a lot to cover in just one episode.

I think we will see the actual shouting of Mhysa in episode 9. Episode 10 is the "fallout" episode, so to speak. The consequences of whatever events in episode 9. So perhaps learning that Meereen is not having it. Or seeing the first signs of Dany's troubles caring for and managing all those people. I am of the opinion that Mhysa is going to be used in this episode as a child would cry for their mother.

Daenerys has ended every season on a triumphant note so far. I'd like to see her end the season in an "oh crap" position. It'd be nice if they ended her with them shouting Mhysa but I'd prefer if it wasn't that.

Archived