NBA PLAYOFFS 2013

Exa Inova

Curry deservs to get a better team than this one next year .He will keep on improving and will be the best player in the league in the coming years for sure.

No way. Curry is already 25, Durant is a bit younger and much better currently. And then there's Lebron...

No way. Curry is already 25, Durant is a bit younger and much better currently. And then there's Lebron...

Truth. Even if Curry maxes out every possible ability in his considerable skillset he still could never be better than the third best player in the league. There's somethings that Durant and Lebron can do by virtue of simple height and athleticism that Curry can never attain. It allows them to do things in terms of defense, rebounding, blocks and simply ability to getcertain shots off that you simply can't do at 6'3" 185 lbs.

He's got the ability to be the best pure shooter in the game and he can jostle with the best guards (Rose, Paul, Irving, Williams etc.) but the two best players in the game are pretty much locked up for the next 5 years with no real threats to their supremacy on the horizon.

Dear David Stern and NBA Referee Gods,

Please let this be a blowout. Please let this momentum carry all the way through regulation, and avoid the 4th quarter slump that is par for the course. I want to get to the second round for the first time in I can't remember when. Please.

Was their last trip to the 2nd round the year when they beat Miami on Allen Houston's game-winner?

I can't even remember.

Boston keeps it classy by chanting, "Honey Nut Cheerios," at Melo while he's on the floor.

What the fuck are the Knicks doing? They haven't had more than two passes in a possession for the whole fucking quarter. How do you forget what got you to a 26 point lead? This jekyll and hyde shit gets old.

Woodson cannot allow this. I cannot believe he is sitting in the huddle calling iso plays. This is the most annoying thing about having Melo and Smith on your team.

Do they not realize Anthony is 6-22?

Was that Mike Breen in the booth with JvG tonight? I'll quote him: "The Knicks were brilliant for 3 quarters and 2 minutes."

I'm happy to be making it to round two but seriously Knicks, that's you too Woodson, you need to knock that shit off. We cannot handle 4th quarter meltdowns. I will have contractions. I swear to God.

Not incidentally that´s when Woodson took Prigioni out and Bradley put more pressure on the ballhandlers.

They stopped moving the ball. Every play was an isolation. Nothing good ever comes from isolation basketball.

Holy fuckin shit! I got stuck on a bus in Costa Rica due to Obama visit and missed the game. Just watched some high lights. Thank the gods.

Holy fuckin shit! I got stuck on a bus in Costa Rica due to Obama visit and missed the game. Just watched some high lights. Thank the gods.

I was wondering where you were, Relic.

Archived