[Book Spoilers] Sam

Mayhaps Edd and a couple other loyal Brothers catch up with Samwell just as the White Walker arrives because it smells Gilly's Little Monster. To protect the babe, Sam becomes the Slayer with his dragonglass dagger.

I think that white walkers will attack Sam and Gilly, as in the books, but instead of introducing Cooldhands now, Sam will save themselves....that's the only way Sam could still become the slayer, and perhaps it is too early for them to introduce Cooldhands yet, so they moved him somewhere in the future. Hope i'm making any sense

Mayhaps Edd and a couple other loyal Brothers catch up with Samwell just as the White Walker arrives because it smells Gilly's Little Monster. To protect the babe, Sam becomes the Slayer with his dragonglass dagger.

They better. I mean, without people there to witness his badassery he can't very well be called the Slayer.

Sam already appeared to be taking control of things during his escape, so the WW thing can't be far away, likely when they get attacked on the way to Whitetree or whatever village he wanted to go to. They have to have the Slayer bit in there, it's such a huge part of Sam's story. Then again they've already delayed it quite a bit, which has me worried...

EDIT: Just found an article where John Bradley basically confirms it'll happen, says it's 'worth the wait' (Bradley is the guy who plays Sam)

http://www.scifinow....sam-the-slayer/

they could also dispense with cold hands altogether.

now that weve read book 5, its clear his role was not integral.

sam can get back to the wall the regular way.

bran can find his way past the wall and to the children by following the crow, or jojen or dreams

Even I. The books Sam doesn't slay the other until after the crashes keep stuff happens and he escapes with Gilly. It should happen very soon but I don't know f it is important whether anyone sees him do it gang him the nickname. The important partis learning how to kill others.

I bet Grenn and Edd catch up to Sam. He is a pretty fat and he has a girl and a baby with him slowing him down even more. As the are retreating to the wall they run into Rast and Burn Gorman. Sam finally grows a pair, pulls the dragon glass dagger, and stands between them and Gilly after they say they're gonna rape her, the little monster starts crying, and right as they are about to cut Sam down the White Walker will come out behind them. Sam, Grenn, Edd and Gilly all piss themselves, while Gorman and Rast turn around to fight the WW and promptly die. The WW will walk towards Gilly to retrieve his sacrifce from Craster, Sam will be between them, still holding the dagger, and he'll close his eyes and shove it ito the WW, and he goes all wicked witch.

I also think Rast will get a second attempt to to slit piggy's throat like he said he was gonna, this time as a wight, after Sam and Gilly get seperated from Grenn and Edd durring a storm, but this time Coldhands will come to the rescue on his elk with his murder of crows! it will be awesome!

I think Grenn was the only one to see Sam the Slayer in the book, so I guess Gilly could be the only witness as well, like ShigellaSand said.

Archived