how many "OGs" on the forum?

gash

That's a mirror to the old eeesite incarnation of the board. It's around year 2000/2001. You may recognize many names there: Ran, KAH, LindaElane, Trebla, Markus, Relic, Loden... Some of them are not posting regularly, but they appear now and then (at least when there's a new book coming out).

It's from the time when we were waiting for ASOS, and we thought that two years was too long a time to wait for a book. Poor boys of summer...

Heh! And don't you just love that a quick perusal of the thread titles on that mirror site show that much of the same topics currently being discussed were being discussed then?!

I wasn't on that site, I don't think, but I was on the old EZ board that followed it (unless they are one and the same?) I then migrated to this site about a month after it was created and have been mostly lurking ever since.

That's a mirror to the old eeesite incarnation of the board. It's around year 2000/2001. You may recognize many names there: Ran, KAH, LindaElane, Trebla, Markus, Relic, Loden... Some of them are not posting regularly, but they appear now and then (at least when there's a new book coming out).

It's from the time when we were waiting for ASOS, and we thought that two years was too long a time to wait for a book. Poor boys of summer...

Yes, I remember that I was pretty sure the serie would be finished before 2010......

One other thing is that alot of threads today already existed in some form before ASoS.

Heh! And don't you just love that a quick perusal of the thread titles on that mirror site show that much of the same topics currently being discussed were being discussed then?!

I wasn't on that site, I don't think, but I was on the old EZ board that followed it (unless they are one and the same?) I then migrated to this site about a month after it was created and have been mostly lurking ever since.

Yeah, it was pretty funny to see that my memory was correct. One thing was different though, the number of Jaime-fanboys (fangirls) were less then but they existed.

Its good to know that our generation is slightly better where I live.

I don't live where my friends live. I live in a nice village, but the place where my friends live is basically where all the douches and pr*cks of our generation live, all my friends hate it where they live.

Ah, then I got lucky, most people I know are either nice or atleast smart enough to to not pick on other.

I'm not picking on my friends, I'm just saying my friends agree with me that they don't like where they live.

Oh, I'm sorry. I never tried to imply that you did, my bad :blushing:. All I said was that people around me don't go out of their way to be jerks towards each other.

It's alright. :cheers:

Wish it was the same near where my school is and where my friends live.

It's alright. :cheers:

Wish it was the same near where my school is and where my friends live.

Having friends close is a luxury I don't have. Enjoy it even if sometimes it feels like they are jerks, trust me, you'll miss them when they're gone.

Having friends close is a luxury I don't have. Enjoy it even if sometimes it feels like they are jerks, trust me, you'll miss them when they're gone.

It's really funny you should mention that, because today we were discussing at school, at lunch, where we'd liked to go after year 11 ends, and we all realised that if we did go where we wanted to, we'd be separated.

I am no OG, but I am fairly confident that I am no less knowledgable about the series than OGs.

i think i would probably be more knowledgeable than the OGs. my fresh and novel way of examing the series, coupled with my impressive arsenal of fact rockets and logic traps is a formidable opposition to the established belief systems.

i think i would probably be more knowledgeable than the OGs. my fresh and novel way of examing the series, coupled with my impressive arsenal of fact rockets and logic traps is a formidable opposition to any opponent.

Never underestimate OGs.

Archived