[Book Spoiler] Need advice on what to cook for a party for this episode

Borias

It took me the better part of the day, but my red velvet (fondant) iron throne cake is complete!! It's my unsullied friend's birthday today, so no one suspects anything. She's a big Robb fangirl. Poor thing. At least she has a killer cake. Heh.

http://instagram.com/p/aB4paRyTxp/

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Great job!

Keep it faithful to the novel and serve them inedible or barely edible food. Undercooked vegetables and river pike in almond milk. You know, pikes are not native to Britain but were introduced I think in the nineteenth century by an amateur naturalist aristocrat. They soon enough became a plague to British rivers by wiping out other fish species, but attempts to cull them for food, as the Japanese are trying to do with jellyfish, proved unfeasible, because they taste so bad, apparently along the lines of cod liver oil.

Keep it faithful to the novel and serve them inedible or barely edible food. Undercooked vegetables and river pike in almond milk. You know, pikes are not native to Britain but were introduced I think in the nineteenth century by an amateur naturalist aristocrat. They soon enough became a plague to British rivers by wiping out other fish species, but attempts to cull them for food, as the Japanese are trying to do with jellyfish, proved unfeasible, because they taste so bad, apparently along the lines of cod liver oil.

Pike taste very good actually, a little more difficult to properly clean than some other species though. Unless that is a totally different Pike than around here. They are a very aggressive fish though.

Archived