Who would you trust the most as your King/Queen?

~DarkHorse~

Daenerys Targaryen. She's got a decent sense of right and wrong, she doesn't neglect the innocent or needy, she's kind-hearted and protects her people and I think that justice would rule during her reign.

Ned, Robb, Rhaegar, Jon, Stannis and Jaime.

Well, my OP would be for the present. But were they alive, Ned, Robb and Rhaegar would be excellent Kings.

Edit: Despite the fact that I would feel safe with Jon as my King, I don't really want him to be King.

I can't say Rhaegar would be a good king. Robb would though.

What we know about Rhaegar is that people say he was a good person, but we don't know how he acted or how his mind worked. With that I can't say for sure how he would be as a king.

Um.... Hodor. Really, I don't see any player of the Game of Thrones being a king I'd trust... Jon's too rigid, he's become distant and cold to be honest, while Stannis has always been rigid and cold, a blast to read about and root for, but I wouldn't want to be on the opposite end of his death stare... Dany, she wouldn't be a good ruler, lacks both the honor of Ned and the political savvy of the other Game of Thrones players.

Okay, a handful of the top aristocrats in the North AND the Riverlands crowned him King in the North and The Trident, still does not make him some kind of "people's champion".

Robb never asked to be King in the North. All he wanted was to get his father back. Then after Ned was killed he wanted to take revenge, he never asked the, to crown him.

It depends on the situation. I'd feel safe (ish) with Doran because I'd be unlikely to get marched to war for some dumb revenge fantasy. Doran is a smart guy but also seen as weak and might not be able to keep order if the situation were pushed to extremes. Edmure and Ned would be good lords if there was nothing too taxing to deal with, most of the time they'd be good.

Archived