Born of Salt and Smoke ... We've seen this before

So Dany will be the Kwisatz Haderach's bride in name only while Val as his concubine is the one who receives all of his affections? :lol:

something along those lines ;) Val does seem like the obvious freman..wildling choice. I guess Dany could be exchanged for Myrcella

Technically, Revenge of the Sith came out after GRRM came up with the idea. However, it was already known Vader burned alive before that.

I hated that scene in the film, so sad and stupid! Anakin/Vader always reminded me of Jamie, although its probably because of the hand being cut off thing.

Actually, the whole 'I will take what is mine with fire and blood!' Dany scene on the TV series disturbingly reminded me of 'I have brought Peace Justice and security to my new empire!" dialogue.

And Jon's dream standing on the wall clad in black ice armor wielding a fiery (= red) sword resembles ...

Anakin Skywalker was born without a father from the midichlorians, maybe Jon was born without a mother? That's why Ned never gives us the name of Jon's mother: he can't :-)

Anakin Skywalker was born without a father from the midichlorians, maybe Jon was born without a mother? That's why Ned never gives us the name of Jon's mother: he can't :-)

But rumors said that Anakin's father was Darth Plagueis (who was experimented with midichlorians) so Jon? :P

And Jon's dream standing on the wall clad in black ice armor wielding a fiery (= red) sword resembles ...

I knew R+L=J was to obvious to be true.

You've obviously never read any of the books

The Star Wars sequel / spinoff / prequel books? Actually, I did read quite a few. Back when I was 15 or 16 or so. Right age for that sort of literature... fairy tales and serialized adventure stories in space... But then the prequels came out and did away with the notion that grownups had any place in that universe. :P

I find your lack of swords disturbing.

And I find your lack of Schwartz disturbing. :P

1.jpg

The Star Wars sequel / spinoff / prequel books? Actually, I did read quite a few. Back when I was 15 or 16 or so. Right age for that sort of literature... fairy tales and serialized adventure stories in space... But then the prequels came out and did away with the notion that grownups had any place in that universe. :P

And I find your lack of Schwartz disturbing. :P

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.grouchore...3464/1.jpg[/img]

Did your read the Heir To The Empire trilogy?

Archived