[TV SPOILERS] MAJOR Spoilers for Ep. 7--Dont Look if you don't want to know!

I'm not happy at all with the Theon scene, but I've been vocal in my opposition to Theon's screentime all season so I won't say any more on the issue. I'm glad that at least the scene is being written by GRRM. However, I think I'll be skipping Theon's scenes when I re-watch this season, unless they somehow start advancing the plot in the next few episodes...

Gendry and Melisandre being so close to the Red Keep is strange. Surprisingly I'm not really against the changes to this story yet. I think it's an interesting change and should be good if they write it convincingly.

Thanks very much for those!

I am really pleased to see Viserion in that picture with Dany - maybe I am being blind, but it doesn't look as though Rhaegal is there. Also, Dany's dress in that scene!

I am going to guess that Tywin is confronting Joff about murdering Ros?

Rhaegal is definitely there - he's just positioned behind Drogon. Very excited that all three dragons will be on screen! But more importantly - Dany is finally out of that blue dress. :P

honestly, this episode seems like it's gonna be a bit lame. bear pit, queenscrown, and sandor + arya will be awesome, and dany parts as well, but the rest looks like a bunch of mindless torture and sex judging by the leaked pictures and previews. theon getting laid? wtf is that about? also, is talisa being naked really necessary (not complaining about that though :drunk: ), and mel having sex with gendry? just no. also, more wasted theon time with sex and castration, looks like. was hoping for sam the slayer but maybe next episode, before they meet coldhands?

Gendry and Melisandre being so close to the Red Keep is strange. Surprisingly I'm not really against the changes to this story yet. I think it's an interesting change and should be good if they write it convincingly.

Hey, if it lets them ride a boat through the wreckage of Blackwater, then I am all for that.

Melisandre is totally going to make sure that Gendry knows he is Robert's bastard. That could explain why the Red Keep is in the background.

Rhaegal is definitely there - he's just positioned behind Drogon. Very excited that all three dragons will be on screen! But more importantly - Dany is finally out of that blue dress. :P

Oh yeah, I see him now :)

I was just glad that Viserion is there. He is my wee favourite.

I like the blue dress, but the white one is certainly much more regal. Almost ethereal.

Why would Tywin confront Joff about murdering Ross? Tywin doesn't care about prostitutes. The next whore I find in your bed, I'll hang, and all that :dunno:

He doesn't care about prostitutes, but he cares about Joffrey going around killing people for no reason and alienating his subjects/the Tyrells.

I hope I'm wrong, but honestly this episode looks like it could be disappointing. I'm more excited about the 3 screens posted from next week's trailer than the many from this episode :(

But of course we can't tell any of the dialogue from pics so maybe the dialogue is absolutely awesome.

Hey, if it lets them ride a boat through the wreckage of Blackwater, then I am all for that.

Melisandre is totally going to make sure that Gendry knows he is Robert's bastard. That could explain why the Red Keep is in the background.

I understand why they're there (and I'm not completely against it)... it just feels a little bit strange to me. But like I said, my view on this storyline is completely dependent on the writing.

Oh yeah, I see him now :)

I was just glad that Viserion is there. He is my wee favourite.

I like the blue dress, but the white one is certainly much more regal. Almost ethereal.

The blue dress looks amazing, but I was getting worried that it's all Dany would be wearing this season. :P

honestly, this episode seems like it's gonna be a bit lame. bear pit, queenscrown, and sandor + arya will be awesome, and dany parts as well, but the rest looks like a bunch of mindless torture and sex judging by the leaked pictures and previews. theon getting laid? wtf is that about? also, is talisa being naked really necessary (not complaining about that though :drunk: ), and mel having sex with gendry? just no. also, more wasted theon time with sex and castration, looks like. was hoping for sam the slayer but maybe next episode, before they meet coldhands?

I don't even think Queenscrown is in this episode, unfortunately. It looks like a very slow episode to me... which makes me think how much slower it must have been before they decided to move the Bear Pit into this episode! Honestly, what were the showrunners thinking? Next week would have been the Sansa/Tyrion wedding, Dany meeting the sellswords, Sam the Slayer, meeting Coldhands, and the Bear Pit. What made them think leaving so many awesome moments that late in the season and shoving them all in one episode would be a good idea? It looks like they just wanted to write all the action moments themselves.

I hope I'm wrong, but honestly this episode looks like it could be disappointing. I'm more excited about the 3 screens posted from next week's trailer than the many from this episode :(

Please be wrong, please be wrong.

Yeah, it certainly doesn't look as awesome as I was expecting (more unnecessary Theon torture) but I'll reserve judgement until I've actually seen it. How do you know which 3 pics are of thr trailer, thou?

Archived