Most Predictable Death?

I am actually sad he died, because he would have been a hilarious antagonist.

Best character in the entire Dany subplot par none.

I felt really bad when he died. That being said, Viserys in Mereen, wearing a thokar would have been a hilarious scene.

I felt really bad when he died. That being said, Viserys in Mereen, wearing a thokar would have been a hilarious scene.

pfff, with him being in charge we would have never gotten to Mereen and instead we have him crazily trying to conquer Westeros. Wow, thinking about it he would have been just a quicker and less boring Dany plot.

Ned ... From the get go it was obvious his head would roll :D

Huh, first time I hear that. I mean, in hindsight - maybe. But I've never heard of anyone who saw Ned's death coming more than a few chapters in advance (at most), unless they had been spoiled of course.

pfff, with him being in charge we would have never gotten to Mereen and instead we have him crazily trying to conquer Westeros. Wow, thinking about it he would have been just a quicker and less boring Dany plot.

:agree: And,I'm simply mentioning it again but,Viserys would be a hillarious antagonist.

after he told Cersei his plans, I knew

Man, I thought he'd weasel out of it, go north and join Robb. I mean, he's on the cover of the book (HBO tie-in US edition mass market paperback) sitting on the Iron Throne, so I thought he was going to take down the Lannisters and be King.

Man, I thought he'd weasel out of it, go north and join Robb. I mean, he's on the cover of the book (HBO tie-in US edition mass market paperback) sitting on the Iron Throne, so I thought he was going to take down the Lannisters and be King.

aah, so you're like me in that you saw the show first?

aah, so you're like me in that you saw the show first?

Yeah, I didn't even know GRRM had written any fantasy until I saw the show. I always thought of him as a science fiction author. I loved "Sandkings" and "The Way of the Cross and Dragon", so I ran out and bought the ASOIAF books.

Yeah, I didn't even know GRRM had written any fantasy until I saw the show. I always thought of him as a science fiction author. I loved "Sandkings" and "The Way of the Cross and Dragon", so I ran out and bought the ASOIAF books.

my logic was simple: season one of the show was good and thus I should buy all the books! So I got the box set for the first four books off of amazon and I got ADWD about a year later

Archived