The most boring pov character?

Jon Snow R+L=J

None!

The POV trick is magic, this way we can have the reaction of other characters about the events , like perception of the RW.

Davos when he is sent to the Manderlys gives us the temperature.

Its either that minor characters pov scattered around giving u_s insights even if nothing's up for them , or tons of description or endless dialogues.

The amazing list of characters is what makes the book so entertaining in my opinion.

Anyone is important, keeps you on your toes. Its not all about the stupid princess or the valiant knights.

Its about who they 're or what they think and how it affects the other.

Its not all about actions, since except the Others whose motivation is unknown, we understand now that it has a lot to do with wrongs done in the past.(LF and Cat, Tywin and Aerys, Tywin and Tyrion...)

Its about a girl who always wanted to wear an armor like a knight, confronted to the reality of it .

Brienne's journey is amazing , she started in glee in Renly's guard to end up with blood, failures, despair.

Its about being the heir of a great lord and being raised as an hostage and belongs to nothing or nowhere.

Theon is great because through him we have accessto the harsh mentality of the Iron Islands.

Also, we understand that Ned though honorable was not close enough to make a northerner of him and that Cat a caring , loving mom didn't have enough love in her heart for any children who was not from her wombs.

It gives different perspectives to all the characters, confirm or deny impressions.

I love how Aero Hotah describes each of the Sand Snakes.

Every POV is worthy.

You're not without manners at all.

- Bran. Some of his chapters just used to drag on and on...

- Brienne. As above

- Arya. I loved her stuff in the Riverlands but I found her Braavos material quite boring.

- Danaerys. Bloody hell, just leave Mereen already!!

Personally, I loved the POV chapters for the more 'minor' characters like the Greyjoys, Martell, Arys Oakheart, Areo Hotah, Melisandre and Barristan Selmy.

Especially after so many Tyrion/Jon/Arya/Dany chapters.

I dont like any chapters where they were on boats or talked about boats and cogs and stuff. The magic stuff is a bit lame too. Not into Dorne that much or anything essos. The names all inter mingle and get confused. Arya was cool but then the braavos chapters happened. Same with Tyrion...ohhh, a game of cyvasse.

Arya, Catelyn, Aeron, Brienne and Davos in ACOK (love him in ASOS/ADWD) are the most boring ones in my opinion.

I think Areo is one of the most interesting and fun to read POV characters. I'm suprised most people find him incredibly boring.

Early Sansa was brutal, but she eventually came around.

Any of the Ironborn not named Victarion.

And, sorry to the defenders of Davos, but quite a few of his chapters go like this: "The red woman is evil! Aaargghh! But Stannis is my king! Aaarggh!"

Archived