Songs That Remind You of Characters.

Honey Bee

Ever hear this version

ps. and I really like this for Jon!!

Tool is one of my favorite bands of all time. My av here was actually the cover of Lateralus for a little bit, and their cover of No Quarter is one of the best covers of all time imo (the original Zeppelin version is great too). "The Grudge" reminds me a lot of Stannis too.

Additionally, "Start of Something Beautiful" by Porcupine Tree makes me think of Theon quite a bit, and Andrew WK is pretty much the soundtrack to Edmure Tullys life.

You really do love Live don't ya? Haha Well god, lets take a stroll down my high school years:

Blackfish

When the Levee Breaks -Led Zeppelin

https://www.youtube....h?v=DqDLVR2I5QE

(I don't know why but it reminds me of him, I just imagine him and his decision to join Catelyn back to Riverrun. Levee - Lannisters)

Live is the only music there is. Well that's not really true, but it's the music that is, as opposed to the music that should be. Also what a great song for Brynden Tully, although I'd argue that levee = their indefinsible hold and that the Lannisters are the breaking of said thing. But I'll raise you Jaime Lannister vs. Cersei Lannister live and 30 minutes long (!!!)

Winter by Tori Amos for house stark :crying:

Snow can wait

I forgot my mittens

Wipe my nose

Get my new boots on

I get a little warm in my heart

When I think of winter

I put my hand in my father's glove

I run off

Where the drifts get deeper

Sleeping beauty trips me with a frown

I hear a voice

"Your must learn to stand up for yourself

Cause I can't always be around"

He says

When you gonna make up your mind

When you gonna love you as much as I do

Cause things are gonna change so fast

All the white horses are still in bed

I tell you that I'll always want you near

You say that things change my dear

Boys get discovered as winter melts

Flowers competing for the sun

Years go by and I'm here still waiting Withering where some snowman was

Mirror mirror where's the crystal palace

But I only can see the myself

Skating around the truth who I am

But I know dad the ice is getting thin

All the white horses are still in bed

You say that things change my dear

Hair is grey

And the fires are burning

So many dreams

On the shelf

You say I wanted you to be proud of me

I always wanted that myself

He says

All the white horses have gone ahead

You say that things change

My dear

Tool is one of my favorite bands of all time. My av here was actually the cover of Lateralus for a little bit, and their cover of No Quarter is one of the best covers of all time imo (the original Zeppelin version is great too). "The Grudge" reminds me a lot of Stannis too.

Additionally, "Start of Something Beautiful" by Porcupine Tree makes me think of Theon quite a bit, and Andrew WK is pretty much the soundtrack to Edmure Tullys life.

Love,love love Tool!! The Grudge is a great choice for Stannis!

Im gonna have to check out Porcupine Tree!!! I forgot about poor Theon!

Love,love love Tool!! The Grudge is a great choice for Stannis!

Im gonna have to check out Porcupine Tree!!! I forgot about poor Theon!

If you love Tool you'll probably like Porcupine Tree too. They started out as a more psychedelic/Pink Floyd inspired band who later got into more progressive metal territory. Sadly they recently disbanded, though Steven Wilson, their frontman, does a lot of really cool solo work and also put out a cool old school prog album with Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth recently.

Hodor's too cool to appropriate a song. He needs his own.

Best song ever. :cool4:

Winter by Tori Amos for house stark :crying:

:crying: I agree. She writes such sad songs!

Live is the only music there is. Well that's not really true, but it's the music that is, as opposed to the music that should be. Also what a great song for Brynden Tully, although I'd argue that levee = their indefinsible hold and that the Lannisters are the breaking of said thing. But I'll raise you Jaime Lannister vs. Cersei Lannister live and 30 minutes long (!!!)

I edited my other post -- totally took dibs on Immigrant Song! check that out, yo!

Also way better interp. of Levee Breaks.

Catelyn

Mighty Rivers Run - Globus

Lyrics about a mother trying to prevent her children to go where the mighty rivers run, demons awaits you there.

And it was so somber :crying: totally reminds me of Catelyn!

Jaime, Sandor, and Theon: Behind Blue Eyes

Can we talk about the Who - love them so much.. Perfect song btw for them; never even thought about Theon in that way.

Also, your White Wedding/Red Wedding lyrics you posted - cracked me up... in a sad way... bad Freys, very bad!

:rofl:

I have never attempted to give myself a self-lobotomy, thus the answer is of course I don't mean Limp Bizket.

Not going to lie I kind of feel guilty for even remembering that version of Behind Blue Eyes/Limp Bizkit in general exists.

I also may or may not listen to Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water in its entirety on occasion, albeit for comedic purposes.

I also may or may not listen to Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water in its entirety on occasion, albeit for comedic purposes.

hahaha

Jon Snow- Florence and the Machines- Breath of Life:

I swear Florence reads the books...

Archived