How You Discovered This Forum?

WinterKing

On my 3o re-read I first read a mention to the Ghost if High Hearth.Not knowing who was this Ghost I googled Who Is the Ghost of High Hearth A Song of Ice and Fire and u fond a thread about it.After more than a year lurking I decided to sign in.And you?

I think I was searching up something as well, I forget what it was, but I searched up something and one of the results was a topic on this site and that's when I discovered this Forum. I spent a couple of months lurking before I came up with a theory that I thought I'd like to share it and I signed up.

I bought the books after Swords thinking it was a finished trilogy. Obviously, I was wrong about that, and wanting to know when the next book was expected out, stumbled across this board. (or more specifically, the earlier version of this board.) Came for the books, stayed for the people.

GRRM knows this forum exists?

This forum is attached to Westeros.org, which GRRM regularly communicates with. Hes well aware of this forums existence, though he may not set foot in it because he has said he doesnt want fans ideas influencing his work.

He probably thinks nobody has figured out R+L=J.

so this place is basically the official community for the series, eh?

I don`t know about that, but if I am to guess, I would say yes. He does cooperate with Ran and is acquianted with MUSH. As for forum, he knows it exists, but I know he doesn`t read it.

This forum is attached to Westeros.org, which GRRM regularly communicates with. Hes well aware of this forums existence, though he may not set foot in it because he has said he doesnt want fans ideas influencing his work.

He probably thinks nobody has figured out R+L=J.

does he have an account though, as far as we know?

GRRM knows this forum exists?

Yes, as Mladen said. His wife also has an account here and posts occasionally. One of the books (Feast or Dance) was dedicated to the BWB from this board. In short, a pretty close relationship with GRRM, actually.

(wow, super ninja'd :P)

Archived