How You Discovered This Forum?

WinterKing

If that was the case, i'd completely butcher the ending and have Hot Pie be Azor Ahai.

How could that be when Robert Arryn, The Great Unweaned, is Azor Ahai? It is known.

Seriously, considering how far out of his way GRRM will go just to deliver a shocking surprise, I don't think a bedwetting Messiah is out of the question.

I remember reading ADWD for the first time (it was in my first sitting I only read the books for my first time last year), anyway, I read a Jon chapter

I closed my book and looked directly infront of me and thought "OH MY GOD, RHAEGAR AND LYANNA MADE JON"

my mind blew and I raced onto the internet to tell everyone of my findings.

only to find this forum and R+L=J to be one of the most widely accepted and commonly discussed topics.

</3

On my first re-read the HOTU vision of the blue rose at the wall sent me suspiciously back to the "Promise me, Ned," Eddard chapter. A little light bulb went off in my head and I thought, "Nah, that's not right.."

I googled "Rhaegar Lyanna Jon Snow," and by the time I had typed "Rhaegar Ly" the auto complete had me hooked up to the R+L=J threads.

I was already on Tower of the Hand, and I saw someone mention this site in the comments. So I came here, lurked, than made an account eventually.

Oh boy, I would NEVER get into an argument with Ran, unless it was a mutually respectful, civilized, debate.

I started out back in 2003 (wow, 10 years) on the old forum, which was on the "ezboard" site. then in maybe 2006ish? ran closed that board - or maybe ezboard closed - and moved it here. back then, westeros had all the reference stuff but not the forum.

the ezboard also had an awesome chat board feature where I spent like an entire year and made many friends :). that's how I ended up going to torcon with the bwb and meeting grrm, etc. I miss that chat! wish we had chat here... even though I know chat is soooooo last decade.

I was about a third of the way into ACOK and had a light bulb moment about R+L=J and decided to google it and see if anyone else had this crazy theory. LOL Yeah its quite popular. This site came up top of the search so I clicked, lurked a week or so and then joined.

Archived