Which character is effected by war the most?

King of Winters

Which character has been most effected by war in the series?

It can be people that actually participated in a war (Robb for example) or people whose family participated in the war but didn't fight themselves (Theon for example).

Is it Ned after coming back from Robert's Rebellion and after the ToJ and Lyanna with Jon, or Theon after his brothers were killed during the Greyjoy Rebellion and going to Winterfell and leaving his family, or Catelyn during the Wot5K being away from Bran and Rickon?

It can be anyone you think is most effected.

The simple answer, anyone who died or had family that died?

Specific character... Arya? She has lost her Father, Mother, Robb, Sansa(betrayed her), Bran & Rickon (she believes are dead). She has lost her entire natural family, not counting bastards. She has lost her home, burnt to the ground along with everyone she ever knew. Prior to going to KL the only people in her world were in Winterfell, and they are all dead.

Catelyn lost her home, and lost her husband all her kids, so she's one. And Sansa even more so having lost every single member of her family.

Robb lost the same thing + his men and kingdom. And Arya also lost everything.

You know what, Im just going to say the Starks and Tullys as a whole :crying:

Specific character... Arya? She has lost her Father, Mother, Robb, Sansa(betrayed her), Bran & Rickon (she believes are dead). She has lost her entire natural family, not counting bastards. She has lost her home, burnt to the ground along with everyone she ever knew. Prior to going to KL the only people in her world were in Winterfell, and they are all dead.

Robb lost his father, brothers, sister, all of his trusted men and his own life so I'm going with him :)

Catelyn lost her home, and lost her husband all her kids, so she's one. And Sansa even more so having lost every single member of her family.

Robb lost the same thing + his men and kingdom. And Arya also lost everything.

You know what, Im just going to say the Starks and Tullys as a whole :crying:

Arya has traveled through the war torn Riverlands. Brienne too.

Let`s just narrow it down to the Starks then :D. Easier for everyone

Bolded part: How did Sansa betray Arya, if may I know?

I would say Stark ladies - Catelyn, Sansa and Arya.

Sansa was considerably affected by it but it hasn't exactly changed her as she has not seen the war per se, she has however suffered a lot from the casualties of this war.

Arya however, I think she's the most effected by the war and while she was ever this wild, the war turned her into a very cold person, a child and killer who will feel no remorse.

Yeah Ned has lost a lot too and he's seen war in front lines.

I think Tyrion has changed too because of his participations in several nasty battles in less than 2 years time. He's become more brutal but also more efficient.

So yeah I'll name Ned, Tyrion and Arya because these were the ones who've not only suffered from its casualties but also seen it. Sansa, Catelyn and everyone else that has suffered from the casualties are also honorable mentions IMO.

Probably Dany- if you are talking about someone that is still alive. Her family has all been dethroned and killed. She is the only Targ left that we know 100%. Then there are families like the Reynes that are no more. The CotF have been effected by war in a major way as well.

Sansa, as I recall never said a word to Robert. She didn`t lie, Arya interrupted her to say anything.

She said "I don't know, I can't remember" which was definitely a lie, and Arya accuses her of lying. I love Sansa too, but this was not one of her high points.

She said "I don't know, I can't remember" which was definitely a lie, and Arya accuses her of lying. I love Sansa too, but this was not one of her high points.

We already know Sansa doesn`t remember the right name of Joffrey`s sword Arya tossed in the river. You said Sansa lied about it, she actually didn`t say a word against Arya or Mycah. And further more, how this reflects on Arya being effected by war?

Archived