WHO IS JON SNOW? -MAXIMIZED-

MostlyMoody

Ok, this is by far not my idea originally.

So I was casually reading through some crazy speculations and a few particular theories stood out and I couldn't bring myself not to twist my tiny brain around them.

As you could tell from the title this is about Jon Snow: our favourite character who has done many coll things like...well later about that.

He is clearly the centerpiece of the epic asoiaf series and I just could not withstand the meager appreciation that this character has received in these forums.

The theories are fine and all, but I don't think they are complete. I think we can all whole-heartedly agree that R+L=J. Ok? Ok.

In my opinion Jon Snow is the Azor Ahai, as you can clearly tell from all the hints that have been given to us throughout the books. Words like 'smoke' and 'salt' have been used and Jon was also stabbed and died, hence the rebirth of azor ahai.

But you are probably thinking 'This theory is amazing and makes perfect sense, but why did you put MAXIMIZE in the title?' Well, I'll answer you fellow Snow.

Not only is he Azor Ahai, but he is also clearly a half Targaryen (since R+L=J theory which is basically confirmed) and as ALL Targaryens is not harmed by fire. AND being a Stark he can warg into anything, be it a wolf, walker, human or a rock.

Thats not all though. Since he is a Targaryen we can produce a logical strand that will lead to him being one of the Dragon heads. Which means that he will ride a dragon (I think it will be Viserion because he is white and Jon likes colour white, besides I bet he will look really cute on a dragon).

Now it is only proper that Jon is also the Prince that was Promised. Since he is Azor Ahai and will save the world from Walkers, people will like him and he will marry Daenerys and together they will rule Seven Kingdoms.

Now to sum it all up Jon Starkgaryen is Azor Ahai reborn, Dragons head, Warg on the level of Bloodraven, Prince that was Promised and the future king of Westeros. Did I mention he rides a dragon?

Any thoughts and questions on my theory would be appreciated.

P.s. Do any of you know if I can use Comic Sans to write on these forums?

So I was casually reading through some crazy speculations and a few particular theories stood out and I couldn't bring myself not to twist my tiny brain around them.

As you could tell from the title this is about Jon Snow: our favourite character who has done many coll things like...well later about that.

He is clearly the centerpiece of the epic asoiaf series and I just could not withstand the meager appreciation that this character has received in these forums.

The theories are fine and all, but I don't think they are complete. I think we can all whole-heartedly agree that R+L=J. Ok? Ok.

In my opinion Jon Snow is the Azor Ahai, as you can clearly tell from all the hints that have been given to us throughout the books. Words like 'smoke' and 'salt' have been used and Jon was also stabbed and died, hence the rebirth of azor ahai.

But you are probably thinking 'This theory is amazing and makes perfect sense, but why did you put MAXIMIZE in the title?' Well, I'll answer you fellow Snow.

Not only is he Azor Ahai, but he is also clearly a half Targaryen (since R+L=J theory which is basically confirmed) and as ALL Targaryens is not harmed by fire. AND being a Stark he can warg into anything, be it a wolf, walker, human or a rock.

Thats not all though. Since he is a Targaryen we can produce a logical strand that will lead to him being one of the Dragon heads. Which means that he will ride a dragon (I think it will be Viserion because he is white and Jon likes colour white, besides I bet he will look really cute on a dragon).

Now it is only proper that Jon is also the Prince that was Promised. Since he is Azor Ahai and will save the world from Walkers, people will like him and he will marry Daenerys and together they will rule Seven Kingdoms.

Now to sum it all up Jon Starkgaryen is Azor Ahai reborn, Dragons head, Warg on the level of Bloodraven, Prince that was Promised and the future king of Westeros. Did I mention he rides a dragon?

Wow..too bad that Jon has died. He showed some great potential !

P.s. :P

I hope you have the money to pay for my new computer! This one is dripping sarcasm...

yes ive been intrigued by Jon's accomplishments also but in regards to Stannis, I believe that Stannis is already rather imressed by him, there are kind of bros already and lets add maybe a dragon and a resurection or maybe a glowing sword so when The Northern lords come to break the bad news to Stannis he wont start a war against the north he will relenquish his claim to the north and accept the norths assistance in claiming the IT.

ohhh, sweetie. sigh.

yes ive been intrigued by Jon's accomplishments also but in regards to Stannis, I believe that Stannis is already rather imressed by him, there are kind of bros already and lets add maybe a dragon and a resurection or maybe a glowing sword so when The Northern lords come to break the bad news to Stannis he wont start a war against the north he will relenquish his claim to the north and accept the norths assistance in claiming the IT.

I like that you added that one little coma at the start and then just gave up.

On your point....yes ....i agree.

Archived