Titles titles titles…

Her Most Wicked Grace, Cersei Lannister the First of Her Name, Dowager Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. Boffer of Brothers, Mother of Douches, the Obese Stag's Bride, the Tormentor of Golden Roses, the Dwarf Slayer, the Disrobed, the De-follicled yet the Unbroken.

All Hail, Tywin With Teets!

Rickon "The Black Wolf" Stark, King of Winter, of Rivers and the Hills, of the Mountain and Vale, of the Iron Islands, and of beyond the Wall. Lord of the Greater North. Protector of the Realm.

Danaerys Stormbrat, destroyer of lives, sacker of cities, convenient slave emancipator, lover of blue haired swarthy men, delusional do-gooder, Kahlessi of a broken khalassar, grasslands, and Mereen,

Jon Snowdragon the first of his name. Lord Commander of the Night's Watch and King of the North!

Stannis Baratheon the first of his name king of Andals, and Rhoynar and six of the sunset kingdoms.

Euron Greyjoy sexy badass wizard voodoo pirate,King Krakken, and king of the Iron Islands.

Danaerys Stormbrat, destroyer of lives, sacker of cities, convenient salve emancipator, lover of blue haired swarthy men, delusional do-gooder, Kahlessi of a broken khalassar, grasslands, and Mereen,

Jon Snowdragon the first of his name. Lord Commander of the Night's Watch and King of the North!

Stannis Baratheon the first of his name king of Andals, and Rhoynar and six of the sunset kingdoms.

Euron Greyjoy sexy badass wizard voodoo pirate,King Krakken, and king of the Iron Islands.

you, my dear lady are geeeeeeeenious. It's so good to see people who recognize greatness when it stares them in the face.

Aeron Greyjoy, inventor of world's strongest sleeping potion: his life story

Samwell Tarly, keynote speaker at the "Self Esteem and Courage" Workshop

Daenerys Targaryen, known for uttering the famous quote " hindsight is 20/20 " :D

In the prose of Stannis (and Jaime) I submit the following:

Rhaegar = Prince Head in the Clouds

Dany = Queen of Somewhere Very Far Away

Janos Slynt = Lord Reaches Too High

Balon, Lord Idiot

Jorah, Sir Whipped-a-lot

Barristan Selmy - Sir Loyal Dog

Cersei - Queen Crazy

Ned - Lord No Strategy

Robb - King in the Rough (golf analogy)

Tywin - Lord Hardass

Maester Aemon - Maester Should've-Been-King-but-screwed-us-with-Aerys

Sandor - Sir Bitter

Ser Jorah, Knight of the friendzone, lord of exposition

Littlefinger, Jorah, and Tris Botley(I think I might have the wrong dude) should all get a group of Knights going kinda like King Arthur and Co. but they will be called King Euron and the Knights of the Perpetual Friendzone

Archived