Which queen is the fairest of them all?

The Taxman

I'd say Dany if someone is more into Valyrian features, Val if you are into northerns (but because I like blondes, otherwise someone would go with Lyanna), Arianne if you are into southern people and Cersei for the midlanders.

Pretty much this.Personally I'd say Sansa or Cat when she was younger, I really like redheads.

Cersei wasn't the most beautiful in her day. That was clearly Ashara Dayne.

Now, it's clearly Dany.

Some guys just don't see blondes, n Dany's looks just scream at you.

No comparison, aside from Sansa.

I've seen some fanart of Sansa that makes me understand Petyr' s creep factor, even if i don't agree.

Cersei wasn't the most beautiful in her day. That was clearly Ashara Dayne.

Now, it's clearly Dany.

Some guys just don't see blondes, n Dany's looks just scream at you

Wouldn't that depend on what you find attractive?

I know some fans who prefer Lyanna over Ashara, Catelyn and Cersei because they're into wild, untamed beauty.

Everyone goes on about Cersei and Jaime's beauty but I've always preferred Catelyn and Edmure :dunno:

"The most beautiful woman in the world has urgent need of my axe".

This was said by Victarion Greyjoy, who is only going off by what he's heard of Dany. So you cant accuse him of being a sycophant, or trying to flatter Dany. Her beauty is know worldwide, no other women can claim this.

This was said by Victarion Greyjoy, who is only going off by what he's heard of Dany. So you cant accuse him of being a sycophant, or trying to flatter Dany. Her beauty is know worldwide, no other women can claim this.

Her Dragons are known worldwide, if she didn't happen to own them, no one would be talking about her. Besides Vic got word of her appearance second hand at best.

I've always felt that Dany's beauty was romanticised because she has dragons. Just like most modern day scholars believe Helen of Troy probably wasn't out of this world beautiful, poets just claimed her to be because only a great beauty could cause a war.

Like I said it's all down to your personal taste. I know most people think Natalie Dormer's the best looking on the show but I preferred Sophie Turner and Nathalie Emmanuel :dunno:

Lyanna is never described as unconventional in the books. That's certain people in the fandom.

Anyways, in an SSM GRRM said that Dany has Naerys' otherworldly beauty but she's not frail like her.

I think Ashara was better looking than Catelyn. I think she caught Brandon's eyes and it's possible that Ned also had a crush. Catelyn felt insecure about her.

The Tullys have Auburn hair btw. In fantasy series it's a big cliche to have good looking auburn hair and redhead women but IRL I'm sorry but they're never the best looking in my opinion. ETA: Also, Sophie and Christina Hendricks are more proof that those who dye their hair red look better than those who naturally look like that.

Anyways, I agree that before it was Ashara and now it's Dany although I don't believe that Dany is the one to undo Cersei.

I've always felt that Dany's beauty was romanticised because she has dragons. Just like most modern day scholars believe Helen of Troy probably wasn't out of this world beautiful, poets just claimed her to be because only a great beauty could cause a war.

Like I said it's all down to your personal taste. I know most people think Natalie Dormer's the best looking on the show but I preferred Sophie Turner and Nathalie Emmanuel :dunno:

I agree about Nathalie!! :drool:

It depends. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In Cersei's eyes, she's the most beautiful woman there is. For Petyr, it was Catelyn until he replaced her with Sansa. Dany is also described as the most beautiful woman but maybe because she's the queen, though Illyrio admits that she's fair and he and Viserys lusted for her.

Sansa, she will not be crowned or claimed Queen of the North, no way, Rickon will be back and most people think Jon was legitimized. Sansa will be Aegon's Queen. Also, Joff's death, she was involved, innocently but her purple headress that LF gave to Dontos to give to her, was the vessel of the poison that The Queen of Thorns obtained when she "straightened" it on Sansa's head. Either she or Margeary placed it in the Gobblet.

Margeary is not referred to as beautiful but Sansa is remarked as such time and time again. Even her own mother said she is more beautiful than she was at her age. Cat was known to be a great beauty.

Word of Rickon's survival isn't going to reach Littlefinger for a while, to where by the time he hears of Rickon's survival, he would have already have crowned Sansa as The Queen in the North. It will be the first major flaw that has happened to Littlefinger's plans, and he's not going to react well to it. Sansa will figure out pretty quickly that Littlefinger means to kill off her remaining brothers to secure her claim to the North, which will help lead to Littlefinger's demise at her own hands.

And Varys and Littlefinger aren't going to let their respected protégées anywhere near each other, so people need to abandon the notion that these two are getting together.

Plus what does Littlefinger have to gain from it? At best he'll be reinstated as Master of the Coin, but most likely he wouldn't be welcomed back and forced off to Harrenhall. At worst it's his head for his incredibly treasonous acts that Sansa knows Littlefinger committed. The only way for Littlefinger is going through with his grand plan, and that certainly doesn't involve selling off his most powerful piece to Varys.

I like the Valyrian features of Silvery/ashen hair and purple eyes(especially that!). So, naturally, I'd go for Dany.

Next I'd say is Lyanna and Ashara.

And since Arya is supposed to look like Lyanna I'd say she'd be damn beautiful too when she grows up a little.

Someone should make a similar thread about the males XD Then I'd go on and on about Rhaegar's looks <3

Archived