Top 3 Scenes in AGOT?

King of Winters

3, Down below the lordling called out suddenly, "Who goes there?" Will heard uncertainty in the challenge. He stopped climbing; he listened; he watched.

The woods gave answer; the rustle of leaves, the icy rush of the stream, a distant hoot of a snow owl.

The Others made no sound.

2, "THE KING IN THE NORTH!"

1, As Daenerys Targaryen rose to her feet, her black hissed, pale smoke venting from it's mouth and nostrils. The other two pulled away from her breasts and added their voices to the call, translucent wings unfolding and stirring the air, and for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons.

after reading some of your top scenes I feel like I may be way out in right field with a few of mine.

1.) Cersei and Robert in season one where Cersei admits she loved him at one time. Thought this was a great insight into the softer side of one of the most ruthless and hates characters in the series......

2.) Tywin's first scene where he guts and skins a stag while scolding jamie. It was really a brilliant scene from start to finish for so many reasons.

3.) Jamie talking to brienne about saving Kingslanding by killing the mad king

***also really like Cercei and Ned where Cercei tells ned she was in love with robert and then on their wedding night he whispered Lyana in her ear....for the same reasons that I like my first choice

after reading some of your top scenes I feel like I may be way out in right field with a few of mine.

1.) Cersei and Robert in season one where Cersei admits she loved him at one time. Thought this was a great insight into the softer side of one of the most ruthless and hates characters in the series......

2.) Tywin's first scene where he guts and skins a stag while scolding jamie. It was really a brilliant scene from start to finish for so many reasons.

3.) Jamie talking to brienne about saving Kingslanding by killing the mad king

***also really like Cercei and Ned where Cercei tells ned she was in love with robert and then on their wedding night he whispered Lyana in her ear....for the same reasons that I like my first choice

This thread is about the scenes in the book, AGOT, not the tv show.

• 9 months later...

Ned talking with Bran, telling him that the man who judges should also carry out the sentence, tells you a lot about who he and the Starks are

Tyrions confession, just funny shit is all, then Bronn winning and being told he doesn't fight with honor, "no but he did"

Ned getting beheaded, lets you know this is not a typical book.

Archived