Small questions v.10009

Angalin

One of the manderley court called Davos an "ill onion" which is an anagram for "lion lion" "ill onion" seems weird but not much weirder than "lion lion" Unless it appears again I am inclined to think of it as a coincidence.

Who were the other "four loyal men" Ser Willem Darry had with him when he took Viserys and Danny to Bravos, and where were they when Darry died and the servants stole everything and turned the children out?

No one knows. Probably bannermen. Maybe they helped Darry and the kids to Braavos and then came back to Westeros and lost contact with Willem. Darry may have ordered his men not to contact him to protect them from treason charges.

how did they poison joffrey...i know they kept the poison in the amethysts but how did they pull it off

Theory is Oleanna fiddles with Sansa's hair before the wedding feast plucking the amethysts and then Garlan, who is sitting opposite Tyrion at the feast, is the trigger man who drops the amethysts into the King's wine cup when no one is looking after cutting the wedding pie I think.

Was Gyles Rosby killed?

I suppose you could theorise it, but there's not much evidence. The Rosby's have a reputation for ill health and Gyles seems to have been sick for years. Certainly Cersei wouldn't as she wanted Gyles as her puppet. The Tyrells might have to get a place on the Small Council.

Pretty sure it was KL as he was on the Small Council at the time. Not 100% certain though.

Corroborating this, Pycelle confirmed that he "did his best to easy his passing", which implies that Gyles was under the care of Pycelle, i.e. at King's Landing. Rosby has his own maester (Melwys), so there would be no need for Pycelle to travel there if Gyles was sick at home.

Archived