Worst Sibling in ASOIAF

The Prince of Ice

There's also the whole Craster situation: your sister is also your mother or possibly your grandmother, your brother in law is your dad, and your brothers are undead things that are compelled to destroy all life, you would be better off to be an orphan.

There's also the whole Craster situation: your sister is also your mother or possibly your grandmother, your brother in law is your dad, and your brothers are undead things that are compelled to destroy all life, you would be better off to be an orphan.

they're victims if their circumstances, they cannot be linked into worse siblings. Craster does inarguably take the cake as worst parent though! Kills his sons, treats his daughters as a harem. It's freaky really.

The absolute worst sibling is Gregor Clegane. Hell hes the worst person in the whole damn series.

Maybe you need to reread the Davos chapter where Manderly comes clean with him, and then imagine all of that happening to the Winterfell women and children. Gregor is a bad man, but he's got nothing on Ramsay. I actually put the book down after that chapter.

Maybe you need to reread the Davos chapter where Manderly comes clean with him, and then imagine all of that happening to the Winterfell women and children. Gregor is a bad man, but he's got nothing on Ramsay. I actually put the book down after that chapter.

The topic is about worst sibling, rather than worst person who is also a sibling-elsewise, Tywin would be in the running too.

Does LF count as a foster-brother or are we only doing biological relations? If he does, I'm adding him and Joff.

No I dont need to reread. I know how I feel. @ 29 I've got a pretty strong handle on my own feelings.

• 4 weeks later...

Ramsay and Gregor are deffintely up there. Ramsay kills a brother and potentially will kill a baby sibling, Gregor killed a sis and torments surviving sibling.

I'll also put a vote on Viserys. Physical/emotional abuse and sister-rapey tendencies aren't exactly ideal brother material :stunned: including not giving a rats ass on whatever happens to his sibling, as long as they gain him what he wants.

Another vote for Euron. I mean, sleeping with -raped?- your brother's wife...she gets killed for it and all. Euron bossing his brother around and all.

Joffrey is a no brainer. Imagine the fear Tommen goes through, on himself, other people he cares about and on his beloved animals :frown5: and likely feeling entirely powerless to stop it.

Now, I know he wouldn't be terrible whatsoever in comparison, but I do think Robert would be the most fustrating/annoying sibling to have. Not taking things seriously (including with and at you), sleeping with women even on your wedding day on your wedding bed, a heavy drinker, careless on certain matters, you do all the work for him while he gets to party and take some of the credit and glory, and so forth.

For some reason Cersei came to mind at first, and I wondered why Gregor and or Euron didn't. I think that I know why now, I hold deep sympathy in my heart for Tyrion and Jaime, both of them are kind and honorable in their own ways, and something about Cleganes always put me off. But in the end, Cersei probably came to mind cause she did everything in her power to get and kill Tyrion, just because he was a dwarf and his cunning made her uneasy, and afraid. Gregor may be a bad giant but he is arguably a moronic robot of sorts, Cersei has her senses but still hurts Jaime and wants Tyrion killed. Bad sister, hurting her brothers when they loved her ten times more than she ever loved them.

Archived