Confessions (reborn!) 5.0

RenlyIsNotRight

I confess that I will Doran is the most overrated player by the aSoIaF fanbase. Also terrible father. Why the hell would you betroth your daughter to Viserys *shudder*

I confess I actually really like Victarion as a character.

Because it'd make her a queen and having never actually met Viserys, Doran wouldn't know what the man is actually like.

I confess I like Kit Harrington's Jon.

Me too! I'm always arguing with my best friend about it!

And it's not just because he's absolutely lovely to look at, hah, not a fan of purely physical objectification, I really genuinely like his Jon.

Because it'd make her a queen and having never actually met Viserys, Doran wouldn't know what the man is actually like.

Yarp. In fact, no one in Westeros seems to know what kind of person Viserys was. Betrothing Arianne to Viserys would make her a queen and give Dorne power in the South if Viserys reclaimed the Iron Throne. This was not actually what i would call a "dumb move" on Doran's part. Especially seeing how no one freaking knew about it.

Me too! I'm always arguing with my best friend about it!

And it's not just because he's absolutely lovely to look at, hah, not a fan of purely physical objectification, I really genuinely like his Jon.

Oh i like Harington's Jon for being lovely to look at. :leer: I do like his portrayal when Jon gets in-character moments though. Harington "gets" Jon but the writers tend to fumble. One thing im really loving about Harington lately is that he has stopped gaping and has slowly but very surely developed a perma-crankyface. Which is pretty much how i saw Jon from that point in the story, onward. He stops being all :o and goes to a firm |:[

Oh i like Harington's Jon for being lovely to look at. :leer: I do like his portrayal when Jon gets in-character moments though. Harington "gets" Jon but the writers tend to fumble. One thing im really loving about Harington lately is that he has stopped gaping and has slowly but very surely developed a perma-crankyface. Which is pretty much how i saw Jon from that point in the story, onward. He stops being all :o and goes to a firm |:[

*cough* Well, yes, I love him for that too ;)

Yeh!! I'm liking the broody look much better than gormless ''what is even happening'' look. And that scene with ygritte, loads of people hated it, but I LOVED it when he's all like ''i do know some things'' awwww Jon ;_;

+ Kit is really lovely and nice and yeh, like you say ''gets'' Jon

Yeh!! I'm liking the broody look much better than gormless ''what is even happening'' look. And that scene with ygritte, loads of people hated it, but I LOVED it when she's all like ''i do know some things'' awwww Jon ;_;

+ Kit is really lovely and nice and yeh, like you say ''gets'' Jon

I am not the biggest Kit fan, but I have really liked most of his scenes with Ygritte in this last season. Though, that might be because I find Rose Leslie highly attractive. :P

I confess that this is the first confession thread that I have posted on.

I confess that IF Jon is not dead I want him to turn into a much darker character. I also wouldn't mind if he trashed a few characters. (Freys namely).

I confess that I believe Arya needs to assasinate someone important soon.

Finally, I confess that I seriously hope the Hound is not done and kicks the crap out of Ser "Robert Strong".

I think Big Walder Frey will end up on the throne, possibly aided by his friend Lord Rickon Stark of Winterfell. I confess that I could see and appreciate the terrible irony of that.

This made me laugh. lol.

This was actually quite a cathartic release :cheers:!

Seeing the direction the thread has taken I confess I totally hate show Jon. In terms of characterization he's such a useless boring idiot that I find myself rooting against him most of the time. Not to mention that Kit Harrington generally sucks in the role (with lots of help from the script of course) He's one of the main reasons I decided to quit watching the show.

Seeing the direction the thread has taken I confess I totally hate show Jon. In terms of characterization he's such a useless boring idiot that I find myself rooting against him most of the time. Not to mention that Kit Harrington generally sucks in the role (with lots of help from the script of course) He's one of the main reasons I decided to quit watching the show.

Soo True! (Stop stealing my thoughts!)

Still a big fan of the TV series, though. Luckily for me, I've got a man crush on Peter Dinklage and Nikolaj Waldau (and Rose Leslie, and Gwendoline Christie). Yep, I am a big fan of the show despite its subpar portrayal of Jon.

I confess despite being a Tyrion Stan and my prior preconceptions, I now genuiently believe he has commited rape in Selhorys.

I confess I like A+J = C+J. I think it is one of the best text-based theories out there. So I don't understand all the hate.

I confess there is still a part of me that belives Dany is somewhat fire resistant. I know, I know. But if not that, then she secetly possesses a pair of yet to be revealed flame-retardant pajamas.

I cried when they killed the Halfhand. Still can't talk about it without choking up. :crying:

I confess I wish the Others weren't in the series -- cuz they be too slow.

I confess I wish Arya wasn't becoming a Ninja -- cuz it be happening too fast.

I confess I actually mostly read the series now to pick up on clues to random secondary characters' fates -- cuz Martin's genius be in the details.

I confess I would sell my immortal soul for one night with Dany, but I also don't want her to be Queen -- cuz it be too predictable.

And i confess I just lied about selling my soul for Dany -- cuz on reflection the going rate be one night with Melisandre and Dany. I confess I be finding that an intriguing thought.

Archived