Rumors in the text you DO believe (or did believe at once)

A reverse of the thread here: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/93129-rumors-in-the-text-you-dont-believe/page__st__60

I'll start off by confirming that I believed that Aegon was real, until I came here and read about the Blackfyre angle and all of the clues.

I believe that there's more to septa lemore than she puts on.

I believe that Shae had some kind of love for Tyrion, just not enough to avoid turning her cloak.

I believe that Roose Bolton is an emotionless health nut.

Bloodraven was rumored to be a sorcerer and I immediately believed that he actually was. In fact, I have a theory that in ASoIaF most everything that is rumored should be accepted with less skepticism than those things that are presented more obviously (Just as one example, I'm looking at you Aegon ;) )

I believe that The Prince That Was Promised has come from the line of Aerys and Rhaella.

I believe that the story of the Last Hero is true.

I did believe Aegon was a Targ until I saw the Blackfyre theory.

Yeah, I believed the Dothraki would actually invade Westeros at some point. Nice things weren't so obvious, though Dany's story line went downhill.

Aegon I thought he was fake from the start, though I didn't think about Blackfyres. (I haven't read the D&E novellas yet)

I did belief the stories of the old heroes. I want to belief that Kraken's do exist. I do belief that Euron does have some real magic tricks up his sleeve and that he sorta knows what Victarion is up to because he somehow is able to see/hear through the Dusky woman's eyes/ears or something crackpot like that. I do made some crackpot theory in my head that I semi belief that some Valyrians in Valyria are still alive but choose to live a life of isolation from the rest of world.

Archived