Buyer's Remorse

Lord Tyrion

Put some money in an automatic savings account so you don't spend it. Then, if you wish to spend it later, go on and think about something you really want. Not crap you don't need. My parents trained me to save, save, save, so I'm afraid I have no real sympathy for people in your situation.

I think you're presuming a lot from a very short OP?

Some people save a lot but still feel guilty about spending even small amounts.

I hardly ever buy anything ever, especially now with saving up all my money for my rent, but I get major buyers remorse every time I buy food, if I'm out in town with my friends and I've bought food (ie Pasty, or chips) I feel ridiculously guilty every time.

I think you're presuming a lot from a very short OP?

Some people save a lot but still feel guilty about spending even small amounts.

Then the OP should stop buying things if they know how they'll feel afterwards. Or, if it's actually a serious problem, go seek counsel beyond the "general chatter" section of a message board, where you'll get very unsympathetic responses such as my own.

Your brother made a fine choice there, he did.

Only better movie he might have spent his money on would be, possibly, this one:

Haha my mum loves those types of movies.

A giant snake did once live, the 40 ft long Titanoboa The thickest part of its body would be nearly as high as a man’s waist. Scientists call it Titanoboa cerrejonensis.

Archived