Buyer's Remorse

Lord Tyrion

You have it and you're not sure why?

Well, could it be to do with the fact that you apparently have very, very little expendable income so much so that you couldn't offer your mum any rent?

Honestly, I'm not having 'a go' here but it seems a tad bizarre that you make a thread about your Mam being a psycho and repeating that you have absolutely no money to offer her for rent and you don't have any money to get your own place, so perhaps if you're just buying a lot of things, this is where you're getting your 'buyer's remorse' ? Why not try saving? I don't know...just a bit strange, really...not sure what you want from this thread.

Can't get off that subject can you? Jesus christ.. pathetic

To be fair, if you make a thread talking about your personal life/personal problems people are going to remember and take that former thread into account when you post more personal threads.

This is where these conversations lose me. Mac and cheese is delicious. When people talk about it like it's a bad thing I start thinking I might be losing my mind.

Then I eat some Mac and Cheese (that I bought with my own money, that I earned myself) and everything is better again.

Can't get off that subject can you? Jesus christ.. pathetic

See, is is where you screwed up, Lord Tyrion. You should have said something like, "I know, right? I need to develop a taste for it. Maybe I'll ask Mom when she's on an upswing." Instead, you show us all that you're still pouting about your feelings being hurt.

I'm serious; let it go, man, and enjoy the board. Yeah, we're jerks sometimes, but we're fun, and you obviously want to play with us. :)

I once spent actual money on going to see The Hangover 2, and 3. Talk about buyers remorse.

See, is is where you screwed up, Lord Tyrion. You should have said something like, "I know, right? I need to develop a taste for it. Maybe I'll ask Mom when she's on an upswing." Instead, you show us all that you're still pouting about your feelings being hurt.

I'm serious; let it go, man, and enjoy the board. Yeah, we're jerks sometimes, but we're fun, and you obviously want to play with us. :)

Seriously. A lot of us may be D-bags sometimes, but fun ones!

I once spent actual money on going to see The Hangover 2, and 3. Talk about buyers remorse.

My brother lived in Japan in the early and mid 90s. He said movie tickets were $30 then, so he only watched one movie while there. It was Robocop 3.

Lord Tyrion: if you have a problem that you actually want help with, be specific and get ready to hear uncomfortable solutions. If you start a vague thread about how you have buyer's remorse, people will speculate using information you've already given them.

The rest of you, give the kid a break and lay off the mac & cheese for a thread. Because I can already tell there's good potential here, viz:

Robocop 3.

My brother lived in Japan in the early and mid 90s. He said movie tickets were $30 then, so he only watched one movie while there. It was Robocop 3.

That is tragic.

I actually liked "Hangover 2" and have watched it numerous times. :)

I have it, and not sure why.

Almost everything I buy....

I can sort of understand this. Whenever I spent my allowance on something, my parents made me feel like I had wasted it.

It was weird, as they would buy us toys for X-mas and were often pretty generous, but I recall learning to feel guilty about "wasting" money.

Even when I was earning my own money I'd still feel like buying things I enjoy made me think I was throwing money away.

Like I said, weird.

Put some money in an automatic savings account so you don't spend it. Then, if you wish to spend it later, go on and think about something you really want. Not crap you don't need. My parents trained me to save, save, save, so I'm afraid I have no real sympathy for people in your situation.

That is tragic.

I actually liked "Hangover 2" and have watched it numerous times. :)

While it was in many ways just a rehash of 1, the song Stuart sings and then the Tyson cameo at the end make up for any shortcomings it may have.

Archived