Did Tyrion lust over Catelyn ?

Blede

We all know that Tyrion lusts over Sansa (which, unlike for Littlefinger, is ok, since he lusts over her as her own person, not as a Catelyn replacement, and he is her husband, he is supposed to lust over his wife), she can hardly think about her without remarking about her gorgeousness, she may well be the most beautiful woman in the world (in you face Daenerys) for Tyrion. We also know everyone who saw both her and Catelyn agreed on Sansa being just like her mother was at her age (or better).

We already know three people thought Catelyn was hot: Littlefinger, Jaime (when he was sent to Riverrun to get acquainted with Lysa he remarked Catelyn was the most "interesting" of the Tully sisters) and of course Ned.

It looks like Sansa inherited not only her hair colour from her mother, but her status of "everyone's wet dream" too.

After chasing off the hill tribes on the high road to the Vale, Bronn told Tyrion he needed a woman, and he said his infamous "I'm willing if she is" line. Now, gven that Tyrion lusts over someone who is just like a younger Catelyn, do you think that he actually lusted over Catelyn too or it was just a jape ?

This.

But he said he would rather cut off his manhood and feed it to the goats than fuck Lollys Stokeworth, and he also stated that he has no interest for Cersei (well, in ADWD he says he wants to rape her, but that would be to humiliate her, not because he wants her, I think). So he is picky, he only wants hot (or at least not ugly or not Cersei) women.

I guess Lollys is a dwarf?

Ha ya i thought about her as i was writing but i guess it always pisses me off that Tyrion gives out about peoples actions towards him because hes a dwarf, yet shows the same disdain for Penny in many instances

This topic makes me uncomfortable on so many levels ...

Mostly because I love Cat and she's such a mother figure so it's almost like asking if Tyrion lusted over my mother eek :uhoh:

Ha ya i thought about her as i was writing but i guess it always pisses me off that Tyrion gives out about peoples actions towards him because hes a dwarf, yet shows the same disdain for Penny in many instances

i wouldn't say disdain, I think he is disturbed by Penny because she accepts the role society assigns to dwarfs (mummers or fools), he would like her more if she rebelled and tried to take a "big people" role like he does (or tries to do). About not wanting to have sex with her, he repeatedly says his dwarfiness makes him ugly, why should he want to have sex with people he consider ugly ?

This just proves he's a dick.

Hey, it's Tyrion, he fancies anything in a skirt (with the exception of Cersei, i think he's happy to leave her to Jaime). I'm not even convinced he doesn't actually have the hots for Penny, it's just that since deciding he'd rather Sansa liked him before jumping in the sack with her he's gotten a bit discerning in his old age. I think he draws the line at actually taking advantage of young, confused, bereaved women who are little more than girls. I guess Lollys being a bit funny in the head also qualifies. I guess being over a certain age, not emotionally confused and being in possession of her own marbles are Tyrion's criteria for a girl. Catelyn qualifies and she's supposed to be quite attractive and in her early thirties, far from over the hill. Hell, Jaime offers her a quick shag while she's interrogating him, and i bet Tyrion smells better.

(I'm not going to get into the issue of sex workers or "bedwarmers". I'm just not...)

This.

But he said he would rather cut off his manhood and feed it to the goats than fuck Lollys Stokeworth, and he also stated that he has no interest for Cersei (well, in ADWD he says he wants to rape her, but that would be to humiliate her, not because he wants her, I think). So he is picky, he only wants hot (or at least not ugly or not Cersei) women.

Thanks.

So lust is defined as a very strong sexual desire...do we have any evidence of that?

None that I could recall.

Archived