I am hungry

Lady Winter Rose

Yes, I am on diet.

I had 80kg in January, and by April I had 75kg. I still weight 75kg. My height is 168cm.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I eat vegetable every lunch and dinner. I don't eat chips. I don't eat cakes and cookies. I eat ice cream, but even slim people eat ice cream. I eat fruit.

I don't eat much. I don't drink soft drinks.

What I'm doing wrong? What could make me so fat?

Mods, don't move this topic. Please, leave this separate topic.

This is probably going to be moved into the Exercise & Fitness thread whether you want it separate or not.

What does a typical day look like, meal-wise?

Ice cream once in a while is okay, ice cream all the time is not.

For me 2 things I need other than "dieting" are exercise and good sleep.

Like you, dieting only will help me lose a little bit of weight, but when I add exercise, I lose more.

I also have sleep apnea (many overweight people do) and if I don't treat it, it also slows down my weight loss.

I would recommend following a specific diet plan, not just trying to wing it. In the end, it has to be a life style change, not a diet you do once in a while.

I would also get advice from your doctor, discuss your diet and the difficulties you are having and have them check if there is any medical problems.

That sounds like a very odd diet. Do you have all those things for a snack? If so, eliminating or reducing that is going to greatly help. Also croissants, lovely lovely things, have 2 a week, not 2 a day.

Looks like you are overdoing the simple carbs. You should have a little protein everytime you eat to keep your blood sugar steady. There is a big difference between eating a croissant vs eating 1/2 croissant with a little naturally ground nut butter.

Archived