Sansa, Varys and the other GNC

Nephenee

I suppose, but it seems like the Trolls have really come out during the summer, i don't recall any Nephenee's or MaesterHodor's running about in January or March...

To be honest, MaeterHodor's trolling wasn't that bad, at least it was clever and funny at times. This is just stupid and lame.

Terrible thread as expected from Nephenee, but it's possible there is something to the use of little birds with Sansa and Varys.

considering how meticulous grrm is with his words, i think its safe to say it definitely is not a coincidence. pity the op is so ridiculous that no one is thinking about it.

considering how meticulous grrm is with his words, i think its safe to say it definitely is not a coincidence. pity the op is so ridiculous that no one is thinking about it.

We have thought about this. Some believe that it is reference to Stark warging ability and that Sansa will use literal birds as her spies, unlike Varys. Also, she will gain power through information making her equal with young Varys, who discovered that in his early age wile he was pickpocketing people. Furthermore, it perfectly fits with the idea of Sansa becoming a player. And interestingluy, the fact she is so alike her father (who if R+l=J, is the best player in the Game) will win another master by being herself.

I can't believe I am feeding troll... Nissa, dear, this was for you

How are you still a member?

It is truly beyond my comprehension

come on people, it's at least a little bit funny

This is funny? Oh, boy...

We have thought about this. Some believe that it is reference to Stark warging ability and that Sansa will use literal birds as her spies, unlike Varys. Also, she will gain power through information making her equal with young Varys, who discovered that in his early age wile he was pickpocketing people. Furthermore, it perfectly fits with the idea of Sansa becoming a player. And interestingluy, the fact she is so alike her father (who if R+l=J, is the best player in the Game) will win another master by being herself.

I can't believe I am feeding troll... Nissa, dear, this was for you

forget the troll. :)

i know why some think sansa is called little bird but what doesn't make sense is that varys' network is called the same thing. will sansa be her own network? or is it a sign of something else?

i know why some think sansa is called little bird but what doesn't make sense is that varys' network is called the same thing. will sansa be her own network? or is it a sign of something else?

Sign that she will have a network of her own, like Bloodraven perhaps. Sansa will be the centre of the network, like Varys is. Interestingly, we can draw several parallels between two of them. Both like nice clothing, both have soft voices, that sometimes can be uch harsher. Varys smells on parfumes, Sansa has a keen nose for sensing variety of scents. When you add that to bird imagery, you can argue that Sansa is the new, but improved Varys, in a way. With ideals and morals of her father and her roots, she will be able to play the Game on a very high level.

Sign that she will have a network of her own, like Bloodraven perhaps. Sansa will be the centre of the network, like Varys is.

except that varys isn't called a little bird. his minions and employees are. i wonder if sansa likes being called this name since the hound meant it as an insult at first and uses it now to emphasize her smallness and innocence. i would love to hear what sansa thinks of the moniker.

except that varys isn't called a little bird. his minions and employees are. i wonder if sansa likes being called this name since the hound meant it as an insult at first and uses it now to emphasize her smallness and innocence. i would love to hear what sansa thinks of the moniker.

Yes, but Varys started as a little bird too. Remember the story of his beginnings. I also wonder what she thinks of Varys, beside the obvious facts 'he always knows' she used during conversation with QOT. Her warging power may be use t transform her into Bloodraven/Varys 2.0

Archived