Sansa, Varys and the other GNC

Nephenee

And Ned managed to keep most important secret from him, thus beating him in Varys' own game (if R+L=J)

The only way Varys could have found out about it is if he read Ned's mind, or if he had a bird at the ToJ...which, now that I think about it, why didn't he have someone at the ToJ?

And Ned managed to keep most important secret from him, thus beating him in Varys' own game (if R+L=J)

that's not so hard to believe. no one spoke of it and he allowed everyone, inc,using his own wife, to believe jon was his. you know what they say about secrets - the only way to keep them is to actually keep them.

that's not so hard to believe. no one spoke of it and he allowed everyone, inc,using his own wife, to believe jon was his. you know what they say about secrets - the only way to keep them is to actually keep them.

Well, we know there must be at least two more people to know about it, Howland Reed and Wylla. So, it's not like Ned would be the only one alive knowing the secret.

Yeah, that's a tough one. OK, so Varys isn't perfect but only two people know of it and one lives in the swamps away from it all. So hard on the eunuch.

Sansa isn't cold-blooded enough to top Varys IMO.

Trolls used to be subtle.

I have yet to see a subtle troll that was around after 2011.

I pity you... I think we all do. a moment of silence for our lost brothers and sisters beyond the enemy borders of the Crackpot....

I agree. *picks up Bugle and plays funeral song*

Archived