Coolest weapon in ASoIaF?

Dawn. It shines with a pale light, Like milky glass

Its Light Bringer waiting for the right person to "Turn it on"

Also the name is Dawn...... and the other Swords name was Light Bringer.......

Its older then all the other swords known to date and still just as sharp as Valyrian Steel and more reliable then castle forged steel. Its older then all the Valyrian Steel Swords

Also the title of the holder of the sword is bad ass, The Sword of the Morning.

I take this to be The last hero / Azhor Ahai gave his sword to the Daynes the morning after the long night. Thats when it lost its fire and now smolders.

I cant think of any weapon that better then that.

Unless ur going to include Live Animals. Then obv Dragons

1. drogon

2. viseron (sp)

3. rhaegon (sp)

4. I would go with those twin swords tywin made out of ice...i believe one is briennes called "oathkeeper or something"..with the red glimmer/valaryan steel/lannister money going into its modern ingenuity, seems like the sword(s) I would want

5.any of the red vipers poisoned spears

The Valyrian Steel Axe that was on the iland Stannis was thinking about taking (the name escapes me) but it was there with the kraken horn. Imagine, if you will Victarion Greyjoy, with an arm made of firemagic weilding a goddamned VS axe :drool: (or maybe :bawl: depending on where you were standing when you saw it......)

I think it's the rubies on Rhaegar's chestplate. They can gather energy to shoot a blast of arcane force that can penetrate even the Wall, this is why the brothers on the Silent Isle are looking for them, so that they can rebuild this superweapon in order to fight the coming Others.

The defect of this weapon is that it needs 3 seconds to charge up, so when Rhaegar wanted to use it on Robert at the Trident Robert threw his hammer to interrupt the charging and so won. (he knew about its weakness due to being related to the Targs)

I think it's the rubies on Rhaegar's chestplate. They can gather energy to shoot a blast of arcane force that can penetrate even the Wall, this is why the brothers on the Silent Isle are looking for them, so that they can rebuild this superweapon in order to fight the coming Others.

The defect of this weapon is that it needs 3 seconds to charge up, so when Rhaegar wanted to use it on Robert at the Trident Robert threw his hammer to interrupt the charging and so won. (he knew about its weakness due to being related to the Targs)

Fairly sure Tormund's member can do that too.

Well I'd love an arakh or dawn but I'd go with Longclaw because its not like a two handed sword or a one handed so you can still use a shield and get the power from a two handed strike also Needles cool. But everyone's forgetting syrios wooden sword that's badass I mean he beats up like 6 Lannister guards before being defeated by Ser Meryn.

Archived