(Spoilers) Season 4 interactions

Joant9922

As we all know, one of the cool things that Game of Thrones has done is show us interactions that did not happen in the books, or that may have happened/probably happened but we could not have seen because they did not involve POV characters. We all know the examples:

-Varys and Littlefinger

-Tywin and Jaime.

-Tywin and Joffrey.

-Queen of Thorns and Varys

It has also shown us made-up scenes that were very good (Robert and Cersei, Tywin and Arya, Davos and Gendry).

So, now with season 4 we have a rare but wonderful opportunity, specially with the way the timeline has been altered in the TV show. Right now we have Jaime & Brienne in King's Landing before the Purple Wedding. And this Jaime seems to be more repentant than what his book counterpart was at this stage. And the Red Viper has yet to actually arrive at King's Landing. All these things have created a series of potential scenes and potential interactions that could end up making the narrative even cooler than how it was in a Storm of Swords.

What interactions/scenes would you love to see? What scenarios do you think will play out?

Here is my list:

-Jaime and Tyrion: I always found it odd that Jaime did not seem to go visit Tyrion even once during his trial (or at least we never saw it). Now they have a chance to interact before the whole PW debacle even starts.

-A scene with all the Lannisters together: Tywin, Tyrion, Jaime and Cersei.

-A scene with all of the Lannisters plus Joffrey.

-A scene with just Jaime and Joffrey.

-A scene with Brienne and Tyrion.

-A scene with Brienne and Cersei.

-A scene with Brienne and Sansa.

-A scene with Jaime and Sansa.

-A scene between Jaime and The Red Viper.

-A scene between the Red Viper and any/all Tyrells.

Also:

-we have a chance to see how Littlefinger reacts to the Red Wedding.

-what will Jaime and Brienne do about Sansa? They can't send her back to her mother, but will they try to help her escape? Will Tyrion agree? Will Jaime stand up to Tywin, Cersei and Joffrey in trying to free Sansa?

-how will the show go about getting Bronn to not represent Tyrion for the Trial by Combat? I mean, in the show Bronn and Tyrion have a stronger friendship.

-will Varys try to help Tyrion out of his own volition? TV Varys seems more neutral-to-heroic (as opposed to neutral-to-villainous as he is in the books), and seems to have genuine affection for Tyrion. I don't see him lying in the stand against Tyrion.

-how will the show go about Shae betraying Tyrion? These two as well have a stronger relationship in the show, and as angry as she seems to be at Tyrion, I just don't see her following Cersei's plan and testifying against Tyrion.

-Plus: Will we see the Red Viper actually poisoning Tywin? Will the show actually validate this theory?

What do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...

Oberyn/Cersei - Because there is a lot of things they could do there. They could put exposition about how they met before as children / maybe was gonna get married / how they didn't get married and Elia is dead and everything else went shitty. Oberyn can troll Cersei and hint at how they could make a new sand-snake together, or troll her about how they have Myrcella in Dorne, and just generally make her real mad :D

If they are advancing her affc storyline into this series as was seen then being in the riverlands Brienne might get a chance to meet arya and sandor, which would be a very interesting interaction, (of course arya would have to be under a false identity) others which could happen would be: a Mance/stannis confrontation, a melisandre/sam/aemon confrontation. tywin/oberyn/mace, Barristan replacing strong belwas to fight Oznak, Lysa/LF private conversation, Varys/Jaime, Sansa/Jaime, and many others

Roose and Ramsay

Walder Frey and Tywin, who snubs him

Sandor + Arya and Locke

Queen of Thorns and Oberyn

Mance and Val or Dalla. Mance and Melisandre?

Asha and...Ramsay? Roose? Stannis?

Jaquen H'gaar and Balon (Jaquen with his new face from when Arya left him)

Sam and Aliser Thorne and others where it comes out that Sam is Sam the Slayer

Mace Tyrell and Tywin or Queen of Thorns

Lady Stoneheart and Beric

So many possible and plausible interactions, so little time!

I would like to see:

A Lannister family dinner

Oberyn and Mace (with Ellaria & QoT)

Cersei and Ellaria (could develop in Ellaria taking Taena Merryweather further role)

Jamie and Joffrey alone together would be awesome

Tywin & Roose (with the fArya plot

A Grand Council of sorts, with Tywin, Tyrion, Cersei, Oberyn, Mace, Bolton, Walder Frey, Kevan.

Tyrion & Walder Frey

Bran & Mance

Tycho Nestoris & Tyrion

Tycho & Tywin (The mighty Ty should agree to pay the crown's debt)

Locke, Thorne & Slynt

Aemon & Mance

Stannis, Aemon & Melisandre

Melisandre & Mance

Varys & Jaime

More Varys & Olenna

Margaery & Cersei

Joffrey & Tommen

Karl & Summer (hehe)

Bronn & Oberyn

Brienne & Loras & Margaery

QoT & Walder Frey

Egads! I was squealing when it seemed possible Roose and Walda would be at the Purple Wedding. That leaves room for a Tywin-Roose interaction. GAAH!!

I think D&D cottoned onto Roose's popularity. He needs more scenes!

The Purple Wedding is going to be the most awesome confluence of characters ever. Tywin, Jaime, Tyrion, Joffrey, Margaery, Sansa, Roose, Oberyn...holy fuckmole!

Sansa and Jaime need a scene together. Sansa's latent superpower seems to be making people feel the need to be gallant. Jaime's going to be uncomfortable.

Archived