(Spoilers) Season 4 interactions

Joant9922

^Yeah I'm really curious what they do with Jaime too, although I can't even fathom what he and varys would talk about.

well now the tv audience knows about Jaime and the wildfire, I think there could be a very poignant conversation between Jaime and Varys about It (as varys was around at the time and would've known being master of whispers) and what varys did about it,

I really hope for different kinds of interaction besides the "two people in a room are talking about stuff" concept. Really, that became tedious and is actually a major flaw of the show. But since they have to blow a lot of budget this season (two battles at the wall) we will definitely see more of this.

I guess Tyrion has to visit everyone's quarters in King's Landing for the occasional visit once again like a Jehova's Witness.

I really hope for different kinds of interaction besides the "two people in a room are talking about stuff" concept. Really, that became tedious and is actually a major flaw of the show. But since they have to blow a lot of budget this season (two battles at the wall) we will definitely see more of this.

I don't even know what this means. People having conversations is a major flaw of the show, huh?

I don't even know what this means. People having conversations is a major flaw of the show, huh?

It becomes repetitive if you just put two people in a room and let them have a conversation with no extras or whatsoever - especially if the writing isn't that great (Olenna - Tyrion, for example). In season 3 you could make bets about "who is going to talk to whom" in King's Landing. Robb's scenes with either Cat or Talisa in a tent with no story progression since season 2 were also painful to watch.

People having conversations is alright, it's just the setup which seems rather plain to me sometimes, and it feels that the writers have too much confidence in their skills.

The problem with that is it will cause problems for Sansa's escape if she actually interacts with Brienne.

*shrugs* Maybe Brienne is planning to rescue her but Littlefinger nicks her during the wedding. Thus, Brienne is more emotionally invested in tracking her down. She and Pod wind up in the Vale (set photos) so maybe she has an idea where Sansa is.

If this is true, then we'll have some Tywin/Cersei/Oberyn interaction, and Brienne will be at the wedding, so she will have some scenes with a lot of people during her stay in King's Landing (Loras and Jaime is in the books, nothing new, but I wonder if he'll be part of the Kingsguard by then)

Also, the pic mention filming at Craster Keep, and a few days ago both Rast and whoever the guy who killed Craster (forget his name) were confirmed, so it's safe to say Bran will meet them?

If this is true, then we'll have some Tywin/Cersei/Oberyn interaction, and Brienne will be at the wedding, so she will have some scenes with a lot of people during her stay in King's Landing (Loras and Jaime is in the books, nothing new, but I wonder if he'll be part of the Kingsguard by then)

Also, the pic mention filming at Craster Keep, and a few days ago both Rast and whoever the guy who killed Craster (forget his name) were confirmed, so it's safe to say Bran will meet them?

The lack of Sansa and Olenna in that pic makes me highly suspicious.

I'm able to roll with a lot of the book/TV changes--most of them, in fact--but the idea of Jaime and Brienne at the Purple Wedding is just way too weird for me to wrap my brain around.

Also weird will be the Dontos escape plot (introduced in early ACOK) and the hairnet (introduced at the end of ACOK) being introduced in 4x01 (back half of ASOS plot-wise) and used immediately afterwards in 4x02 (back half of ASOS plot-wise).

...It seems like the feast section of the Purple Wedding will be outdoors. That will be a neat change.

I'm able to roll with a lot of the book/TV changes--most of them, in fact--but the idea of Jaime and Brienne at the Purple Wedding is just way too weird for me to wrap my brain around.

Also weird will be the Dontos escape plot (introduced in early ACOK) and the hairnet (introduced at the end of ACOK) being introduced in 4x01 (back half of ASOS plot-wise) and used immediately afterwards in 4x02 (back half of ASOS plot-wise).

...It seems like the feast section of the Purple Wedding will be outdoors. That will be a neat change.

I think PW will be E04, enough time to (re)introduce Dontos and the hairnet. As for the feast being outdoors, is maybe because the Paint Hall isn't big enough, and yes, that will be a neat change

ETA: My bad didn't read the pic says 402, I found the pic on FB, it may be fake, but if not, S4 will have the boldest start I have ever seen on TV :o

I'm able to roll with a lot of the book/TV changes--most of them, in fact--but the idea of Jaime and Brietnne at the Purple Wedding is just way too weird for me to wrap my brain around.

The flip side those is the season won't take quite so long to get rolling as it has in the past. Still I'm pretty surprised how quickly they are going.

ETA: My bad didn't read the pic says 402, I found the pic on FB, it may be fake, but if not, S4 will have the boldest start I have ever seen on TV :o

I still think the PW will be shown over two episodes so 402 and 403 I guess, but we'll see.

Archived