Goodkind 53: We Don't Need No Stinking Magic!

Myshkin

One of the middle ones - Soul of the Fire, Faith of the Fallen, Naked Empire - somewhere in there. IIRC it's literally just the one word. Zedd of course goes on to explain it in more detail, something about when you're stuck in a bad situation just start chopping people up until you're clear of it.

One of the middle ones - Soul of the Fire, Faith of the Fallen, Naked Empire - somewhere in there. IIRC it's literally just the one word. Zedd of course goes on to explain it in more detail, something about when you're stuck in a bad situation just start chopping people up until you're clear of it.

Isn't that called... homicide?

Isn't that called... homicide?

Generally speaking, but dictators don't have to worry about such things.

Well, FotF is the statue of revolution +1. I wonder if cut is when he kills all the hippies.

I forgot The Pillars of Creation, that might be the one.

I think there's something related to a new Wizard's Rule in the latest, but it was so muddled that it was hard to see if Zedd managed to phrase it as such. Something about living for yourself and enjoying life. Of course, he was beheaded soon after this, presumably ending the Wizard's Rules for a while.

is there no provision in dickland for the preservation of dismembered heads? lovecraft, morgan, the myth games, even buck fuckin' rogers had talking decapitations. why can't objectivism make heads-without-bodies, reason independent of economy, a reality?

Archived