NFL Regular Season 2013 - Week 1 - Flacco throws his first INT, declared "Not Elite."

Mya Stone

In 2007, I completed my collection of Colts' WR jerseys with the addition of Dallas Clark (he was no tight end) a few days before the divisional playoff game between the Colts and Chargers at the RCA dome. I then went on to wear that jersey and watch Dallas Clark drop about 5 passes throughout the game, including one on 4th-and-10 with less than 2 minutes remaining in the game. Fuck Dallas Clark, I love him so much! He's also an underrated actor.

Wasn't that the Billy Volek game?

trickster

Lightning, Gamepass has been free in NZ for the whole of last regular season. It is currently free as well. Don't know how long it will last. But I will need to buy a postseason subscription for sure.

Did they just never charge you? When I go to Gamepass site, I get four options, ranging from one week to the super ultra premium wash with waxing service, all for large sums of money.

trickster

Did they just never charge you? When I go to Gamepass site, I get four options, ranging from one week to the super ultra premium wash with waxing service, all for large sums of money.

Yep, if I go to the gamepass site, the games are there without any prompts for payments. I think it's a promo by NFL and Visa for our region. I am watching today's game for free.

ETA:

https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/schedule

I just go there and click watch now.

Yep, if I go to the gamepass site, the games are there without any prompts for payments. I think it's a promo by NFL and Visa for our region. I am watching today's game for free.

ETA:

https://gamepass.nfl...secure/schedule

I just go there and click watch now.

That is a rad deal for you...and Boo-urns for me. :( Hear that NFL, SAD PANDA!

Not sure how the plan of relying on Peyton Manning's best receivers from last decade will work out in the long run, but that was an exciting half of offense from the Ravens. I like seeing variety. It's almost like watching a whole new team. A full season of no Cam Cameron! I dreamed of this day.

Archived