ASOIAF Drinking Buddies

Lord Puff Fish

Who would be the 5 people from ASOIAF you'd like to go down to the Duck and Egg (or public establishment of your choice) and get a mug of ale with?

For me, it would be:

1. Stannis (to try to get him drunk and see what happens)

2. Renly (to help get Stannis drunk, and because Renly's the life of the party)

3. Jon, because he could probably be quite fun to hang out with, if he wasn't so serious all the time

4. Asha, due to her wicked sense of humour and the fact she could probably drink everyone under the table

5. The Queen of Thorns, who would provide a running commentary on everything and everyone and would demand her cheese (and would get it)

Richard Madden, and we'll have the Dreamwine

I'm sorry, did you just declare your intentions to date rape the King in the North?

Edit: also I might just have to go with Pycelle. He might be old but he's got the hookup for the harder shit.

Who would be the 5 people from ASOIAF you'd like to go down to the Duck and Egg (or public establishment of your choice) and get a mug of ale with?

For me, it would be:

1. Stannis (to try to get him drunk and see what happens)

2. Renly (to help get Stannis drunk, and because Renly's the life of the party)

3. Jon, because he could probably be quite fun to hang out with, if he wasn't so serious all the time

4. Asha, due to her wicked sense of humour and the fact she could probably drink everyone under the table

5. The Queen of Thorns, who would provide a running commentary on everything and everyone and would demand her cheese (and would get it)

My list is exactly like this, except I'd change Jon for Cersei. Nothing against Jon, but drunk Cersei is way more entertaining than him.

1. Stannis. I want those drunk one-liners!

2. Davos. We're already besties anyway, so he's gotta be in my group.

3. Olenna. For the Sass. I was going to pick Bronn but I didn't want him spending all night hitting on...

4. Asha. For the humor and the company.

5. Jaime. I'd let him get me drunk and then I would attack, attack.

I'm sorry, did you just declare your intentions to date rape the King in the North?

Edit: also I might just have to go with Pycelle. He might be old but he's got the hookup for the harder shit.

Oh my god. I love you.

Archived