Would you jump to your favorite character's POV or keep the order in WOW?

Usman Mir

Hello all

My question to you today is whether all of you will jump to your favorite character's POV in winds of winter or keep reading in order GRRM and his editors printed it.

I will only check whether there are any Davos POV chapters although I will read them in order of their appearance but it will only give me a hope that we will see Rickon - Lord of Winterfell ( that is if Martin doesnt kill him as well) :P

Keep in order, I strongly believe the books are presented in the order they are for a reason. And as much as I sometimes would flick through to see how long it would be before I re joined my favorites again whilst reading the series I would never skip ahead and miss bits.

So you'd wait years for a book to come out but not hours or a day to read it context without spoiling something potentially? You guys is crazy.

I need. To know.

Hell, when I first read Storm, after Sandor smacked Arya with the axe I immediately went through the rest of the book chapter titles to see if Arya was dead or not.

I absolutely loathe any kind of spoiler so I'll keep in order without looking further than the page I'll be reading.

When the hound got Arya with his axe, I didn't skip pages to see if we'll see her POV again for example.

I'm one of those people whose reading experience can get ruined by the smallest spoiler lol. I wish I wasn't like this but...

Tricky question.

In DWD, the stories of four of my favourite characters ended in cliffhangers:

• Jon was stabbed by Bowen Marsh and his conspirators
  • Brienne lied to Jaime about Sansa's whereabouts and he followed her.
  • Dany stood next to Drogon, when her mortal enemy and his khalasar found her.

Nevertheless I think that I will not skip chapters pages, even the characters that I am not at all interested at, have important information in their chapters..

I need. To know.

Hell, when I first read Storm, after Sandor smacked Arya with the axe I immediately went through the rest of the book chapter titles to see if Arya was dead or not.

I had to check that out, too, but I didn't read the chapter. I'll start from the beginning of TWoW and read through in order.

Archived