TTTNE #399 - Won't Get Fooled Again!

honeyed chicken

Sprained ankle at the dancing lessons. I am now a limping flower.

Swimming is cool. I love swimming. Not sure what molars are ... checks ... oh teeth? How can one cut their own teeth?

Oh no! I hope you heal quickly!

It just means that they are pushing through his gums. They are larger and hurt more so he's really grumpy

Just a heads up, there is very good reason we don't talk politics, religion and related flamatory subjects in the tttne... We, like everywhere on the board, don't agree in everything and it's better not to stir the pot. This is the safe zone from all that.

My latest dreams have mostly been zombie and timetravel related, but I rarely remember exactly what they were about, just fragments. None have been true nightmares though, just confusing. So I hope both our dreams improve. :)

Oh that was absolutely not what I meant by any means. I was simply asking who MP was referring to, politics or social questions is the last thing I would start talking about. Sorry if it came down stupidly.

Better dreams for us, Eyron! ;)

Thanks Lany! I was so glad to meet you and to have you and Mr. Lany as dinner companions. What a wonderful time.

I'm putting a budget and schedule together for a trip to London. Unfortunately, our college won't publish next year's schedule until February. I'm currently trying to get some answers about what I need to do to miss 4 faculty work days in a worst case scenario calendar. We'll see.

This is terrible news. Are you depressed?? What has been happening in spamland since Midterms????? I'm catching up people. I'm really trying.

I smell a story here.....

L_T, Buck, FoMN, Walrus, HC, Pebs, RB, MST, ZL,AFS, GMM, Hally and all of you other wonderful spammers:

Get to a con please. TTTNE is really the best spot on the internet. We missed you!

Capclave pix

Your picks are so adorable, Lily! You and Cat were amazing as not so silent sisters. :D

So that's the race... wow. when I read one page and by the time I get to the bottom, there are two new ones :lol: aww, tttne

Archived