who can jon end up with

Starkfaithful85

I know people want Jon+dany but dany is Rhaegar's younger sister and jon is the son of Rhaegar...that is kinda creepy...following all of the same logic Jon can marry sansa or arya because they are his first cousins...so that leaves Myrcella baratheon, shirreen baratheon, mel(joking), maybe one of the manderly girls, but my hope is that Jon hooks up with Val by the end of the series, or mabye a widdowed arriane...I want jon to be able to have little kids and More importantly I want him to end up with a hot wife...thoughts

.I want jon to be able to have little kids and More importantly I want him to end up with a hot wife.

Man, i i so agree with this! I hope it's Val, or in extreme case, Arya (first cousins marriage seems to be OK in Westeros).

I know people want Jon+dany but dany is Rhaegar's younger sister and jon is the son of Rhaegar...that is kinda creepy...

Targs wed brother to sister all the time, so it wouldn't be so weird.

I don't understand all the speculation of who Jon will end up with? He is a man of the Nights Watch, no bullshit technicality will change that. The only way Jon should be free from the NW, is if there isn't a NW at the end. If that Is the case I don't want Dany (no more incest), or Val (I don't get all the fuss over her). I think Arianne will marry Aegon. Maybe a character not introduced yet. I still think the story ends with Jon in the NW though, he passed his test when he left Ygritte for his brothers.

I don't understand all the speculation of who Jon will end up with? He is a man of the Nights Watch, no bullshit technicality will change that. The only way Jon should be free from the NW, is if there isn't a NW at the end. If that Is the case I don't want Dany (no more incest), or Val (I don't get all the fuss over her). I think Arianne will marry Aegon. Maybe a character not introduced yet. I still think the story ends with Jon in the NW though, he passed his test when he left Ygritte for his brothers.

Perfectly put I'd say. The Jon fans want their hero to save the world, retain his honor and still get the girl - and keep on saying that this isn't a disney fairy tale. I just don't get this logic.

No one, he'll be dead by the end of the story. He will have served his purpose, saving the realm from the white threat (his birth brought death and destruction the Westeros, his death will save it)...

I don't wish it so as he's my favorite character but it would be logical. I don't think he'll get a happy ending.

So the central point of the story is Jon's parentage, his relation to ancient dynasties Stark and Targaryen, and in the end he marries a wildling. Not gonna happen. Those quotes look pretty loose to me. :dunno:

What do you suggest instead?

Also it's called foreshadowing, foreshadowing is loose.

Jon/Val. :D

good one.

No one, he'll be dead by the end of the story. He will have served his purpose, saving the realm from the white threat (his birth brought death and destruction the Westeros, his death will save it)...

I don't wish it so as he's my favorite character but it would be logical. I don't think he'll get a happy ending.

Ditto

What do you suggest instead?

Also it's called foreshadowing, foreshadowing is loose.

good one.

Grammar Nazi Detected

What I suggest is Jon will not end up with anyone. Quoting Nictarion from the post #7 above "He is a man of the Nights Watch, no bullshit technicality will change that. The only way Jon should be free from the NW, is if there isn't a NW at the end." And even if there is no NW at the end, Jon-Val is definitely not something I see happening. "Foreshadowing" is loose.

Archived