who's POV are we missing

Tommen Beetsbane

I think a Varys POV would be as hysterically funny as it would be enlightening and mind-blowing and horrifying. I could read 7 novels just about Varys.

And Rickon. Which I think GRRM said he would find impossible to write because it would be too hard to inhabit the mind of a rabid 4 year old... or something like that.

I think a Varys POV would be as hysterically funny as it would be enlightening and mind-blowing and horrifying. I could read 7 novels just about Varys.

And Rickon. Which I think GRRM said he would find impossible to write because it would be too hard to inhabit the mind of a rabid 4 year old... or something like that.

Agrees with Varys. Might have to read his pov in a brightly lit area though...

Along those lines I would love a Kindly Old Man pov even if it were vague. Also would really like a Gendry POV; want to know how he's taking the rumors of Arya's demise as well as prisionment/marriage to Ramsay along other things. Does he regret his knighthood? Is he obsessing like a Robert Baratheon with a Ned and Lyanna rolled into one human being taken away from him. Or does he barely ever think about it because he's too busy dealing with the hardships falling on the peasantry and taking care of orphans. How does he feel towards the new BWB's leadership and mission change?

you forgot pedophile

See, when I say pedophile, I always get at least one jackass that points to "Sansa is an adult by Westerosi convention so technically..." and it's past 3 in the morning where I'm at so I really don't have the spoons for that particular discussion.

Having LF and Varys as POVs would ruin the series.

:agree:

The only characters I'd liked to have some POVs from are:

Jorah Mormont (no Dany POVs, but split between Jorah and Ser Barristan)

Ser Drinkwater OR Yronwood + The Tattered Prince (instead of Quentyn)

Alysane Mormont (but no Asha Greyjoy)

Archived