The Poster Below , Vol.VIIII

N/A

Bran will the best person ever

Oh wait he awwready is

Also curse ye Helena for not liking Lena!

Tpb will tell us tre last book they read or are currently reading

I like Lena, but those eyebrows give her the look of being surprised all the time :lol: also

S4 spoiler

she failed spectacularly at her "grief" when Joff died

The Iron King by Maurice Druon

TPB will do the same

Assassin's apprentice - Robin Hobb

TPB is married.

I like Lena, but those eyebrows give her the look of being surprised all the time :lol: also

S4 spoiler

she failed spectacularly at her "grief" when Joff died

I don't dislike her but I have to agree about that. It wasn't very good.

Julian by Gore Vidal

I really want to read Iron King. Let me know how you like it plz :)

Edit: no I'm not married :D

Tpb is currently in a good mood?

I'm only up to chapter three but I have enjoyed it so far. And there was a three page (at least on my e-reader) praise by GRRM too at the beginning of the book :p

Always in a good mood...well mostly.

TPB doesn't like when it rains.

I like the rain.

TPB peut lire française

Traveling across tiny medieval looking towns and villages of Europe and drinking coffee in tiny rustic or vintage cafés. If I want to be less boring (since I live in Europe), I would go on a North Africa trip (Morocco, Egypt, Tunis) and a UAE trip.

TPB will do the same

Traveling across tiny medieval looking towns and villages of Europe and drinking coffee in tiny rustic or vintage cafés. If I want to be less boring (since I live in Europe), I would go on a North Africa trip (Morocco, Egypt, Tunis) and a UAE trip.

TPB will do the same

This sounds like a good trip, can I come with you? :D (sidenote: going to Tunisia in July)

Umm, well I like Rhae's idea. If not I would visit Scandanavia during Winter or go skiing in the Alps

Ninja! I dont really have one

Tpb will do the same

TPB will do the same

your boring part is not really that boring , but my take on it is time , i don't like passing through , i like to get to know people in villages . cafe's are overrated shit . Morocco is somewhere you want to zoom through , Egypt is extremely unsatisfying , Tunis is good but there's nothing extraordinary , like at all , Algeria is better , the UAE is just a shopping mall with pretty buildings . Iraq was beautiful before they destroyed it :( Lebanon when it was stable , the Golan hills in Syria were heavenly but they're annexed by Israel and no one is allowed anymore , Cordoba in Spain is marvelous .

i don't have a favorite TV actor

TPB is confused about something in their life

This sounds like a good trip, can I come with you? :D (sidenote: going to Tunisia in July)

Umm, well I like Rhae's idea. If not I would visit Scandanavia during Winter or go skiing in the Alps

Yeah!!! Come with me! :D Will be great fun!!! We'll see tons of awesome unsatisfying, un-extraordinary stuff and drink overrated shit and go shopping in pretty buildings, come home and bring everybody presents except for potato :lol:

No, I think people are good, only often corrupted by bad things.

TPB will describe how they would like to spend a Sunday so it'll be perfect.

Yeah!!! Come with me! :D Will be great fun!!! We'll see tons of awesome unsatisfying, un-extraordinary stuff and drink overrated shit and go shopping in pretty buildings, come home and bring everybody presents except for potato :lol:

No, I think people are good, only often corrupted by bad things.

TPB will describe how they would like to spend a Sunday so it'll be perfect.

it's your love to give (tease)

ya me too but you can't deny that the song is pretty :D

i don't have anything specific , i just wanna be with people who love and i love back .

TPB does tho

isolated, reading a good book in blessed silence while having internet access and something sweet to eat... or climbing the Rodna Mountains (in summer) with a good camera and a cheerful, reckless party; can't make up my mind

Tpb will tell when and where they'd like to live (if time travel existed)

Archived