Theories that are just ridiculous.

that weird-ass Baratheon sperm theory (the one that says Robert's sperm somehow migrated from Cersei's digestive system to her reproductive system - because THE SEED IS STRONG - and all her kids are actually legitimate).

That has got to be the single most ridiculous theory ever, but I also loathe jojenpaste and any Daario identity theory. He's just a sellsword, people

that weird-ass Baratheon sperm theory (the one that says Robert's sperm somehow migrated from Cersei's digestive system to her reproductive system - because THE SEED IS STRONG - and all her kids are actually legitimate).

:ack: Please I beg you tell me that there isn't a serious theory! PLEASE! :crying: :bawl:

:ack:Please I beg you tell me that there isn't a serious theory! PLEASE! :crying: :bawl:

Calm sweet lady, I believe it was a snark from one of our wiser posters (Perhaps Butterbumps! but I couldn't be certain. It was certainly a snark comment though, you may be soothed :grouphug: )

Quaithe is time travelling dany who is purposely ruining her past self's chances of winning because she sucks as a queen in future

I read this one a lot here.

Even I really don't think Martin would use time travel as a plot device. I agree, it's ridiculous.

But it is also true that Quaithe is tied with Dany in some way. If not, why would she help her? And it'll be interesting knowing how she's connected to Dany in future books.

Are you guys making up shit like this? Or is there a source? xD

I just saw the thread a few hours ago. Or rather the title. Didn't even bother to take a look. Summer trolling is usually poor quality.

That has got to be the single most ridiculous theory ever, but I also loathe jojenpaste and any Daario identity theory. He's just a sellsword, people

Hahaha, I do remember reading a portion of this idea, I think it was a couple of months ago. Cersei would be horrified to find out that she was not cannibalizing Robert's little princes, LOL I do have to give a bit of LOLLLLLLLLLLLLing credit to that for The Seed is Strong, though. Well, either the seed is strong or Cersei's digestive juices are not??

I fear Jojenpaste at this point, but I must confess, I was eyeing Daario a bit funny as a Jaqen possibility, until Pate the Pig Boys, that is.

I know it has been mentioned before, but the Ned being alive theory deserves a place high on the list, IMO...

That's reminding me of the one that UnGregor is made up of all the already dead people's parts, ie........it's Ned's head under the helm?

Archived